3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enikeyschik 14.05.20 12:39 pm

M2N68-AM plus to upgraded PC for gaming OD

The essence of the problem in the following, the PPC build of the ancient 9 years has varied only RAM from 1 GB to 2, works old stable, but my father plays in one game in Odnoklassnikah type of farm or Metropolis is not the name you know, the last time in his Kingdom, so to speak, was too many objects and the computer began to lag. What to put on this comp not to hear swearing in address lagoudera browser?
2 GB operatives
AMD Athlon x2 4200+ 2.21 GHz
ATI Radeon x1600 512 Mb
I personally have seen in the DNS for 2500 rubles, videos map GT LT 710, but it is relatively the Mat Board is pretty new and I'm afraid that is not found Mat Board, because it's very old and blahovischenka. Alternatively, you can just put a GT 210, but the problem is that I still sometimes play on this Pahlen all sorts of Crysis, Most Wanted, and they have passive cooling... Or games in need odnoklassnikah percent more powerful set? The lag is negligible, so I assume something quite a bit more powerful to deliver. Completely new PC now to put has no special meaning and the means in the subsequent possible further replacement of components, but not as a gaming station for modern games.
38 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 14.05.20

Alexander Pushkin almost
Put msi afterburner and look at the workload components during the games. What is loaded under 100%, then we need to change first. Offhand, I can say that definitely have throw it another 2 gig operatives, the rest depends on the power supply, the version of the BIOS and the budget for this case.

R
Ryazancev 14.05.20

Alexander Pushkin almost
gt 210 graphics card worse than х1600. At most, such on the netbook, nothing is drawn! The graphics card can not be changed. Reinstall Windows XP and sleep well.

a
aleks1979 14.05.20

The game is probably made in Flash, which loads the CPU. Your motherboard fenopy first holds. It can be put - will be more cheerful.

E
Enikeyschik 14.05.20

Len4ik00N
Yes, that all comes down to budget, I your PC too, need to change would be in the city, and it is a wooden log, in the village is and how much to spend would like, but it must be something to do with it.

R
Ryazancev 14.05.20

aleks1979
And second phenome too! But it as dead poultices.

E
Enikeyschik 14.05.20

Ryazancev
And so is XP and, 7 cheerfully worked only on disk and cramped she was....

R
Ryazancev 14.05.20

Alexander Pushkin almost
If you want to revive the computer. It is necessary Protsyk Dryer 2 and operatively 4-8 GB video card for fresher(must be suitable either, for example, gtx 750 ti).
But it's not worth it! If only the secondary market for pennies to take, or with friends.

E
Enikeyschik 14.05.20

Ryazancev
Well XS on the forums I've been on the Mat Board BIOS was last updated in 2012 already, and the GTX 750 is newer than the BIOS of this Mat Board) I Thought about the secondary market, but there is something all not much cheaper than in the store, like the miners would buy them =D and I think better than 500 rubles to overpay and get a new one. In Russia if pomonitorit meet adequate options, but something in my town is not particularly

R
Ryazancev 14.05.20

all modern video cards have backward compatibility. It can be supplied. The version of the BIOS here not and. Only pay attention to the power supply (so enough with the zapasik).

E
Enikeyschik 14.05.20

Ryazancev
And the maximum supported Mat Board 4 GB RAM... Anyways without replacing the Mat Board to upgrade this stuff makes no sense, but a new Mat to charge it is considered a new computer already, it is necessary to collect immediately. It's a shame

E
Enikeyschik 14.05.20

Ryazancev
Yes the unit like a normal 450W old here if I say

E
Enikeyschik 14.05.20

Ryazancev
On netbooks donauskaite trimmed usually vidyuhi, and the usual GT 210 in contrast, DirectX 10 support)

R
Ryazancev 14.05.20

Alexander Pushkin almost
At the foreign site, as it is the maximum amount of RAM is 8 GB. But it is terribly expensive.

R
Ryazancev 14.05.20

Alexander Pushkin almost
for netbooks is the nvidia ION is 210ая . She has a 64 bit memory bus and the chip does not support PhisX (cores too little 16). Even with decent overclocking this clip first cal office dyuti bad pulls.

L
Len4ik00N 14.05.20

Alexander Pushkin almost
that's why I say that we must first see what the brakes and decide what needs to be changed in the first place. The version of the BIOS affects the kind of model of percent, you can put, and from the power supply depends on what you can put a graphics card.

E
Enikeyschik 14.05.20

Ryazancev
But if depending on the situation Gt710 LT will take феном2 second try to find on the secondary market, not ride? That would be in OD to sit could my father and I to play can that thread 2010-12 year? Or all the same without replacing the Mat Board I can not do? On the GTX 750 the prices selamawit like she just came out and they bought and immediately sell

R
Ryazancev 14.05.20

Alexander Pushkin almost
What is OD? gt 710 is not advised (too narrow memory bus 64 bits). If no money, look gt 730. Dryer 2 (and 6 nuclear) look on aliexpress and avito. 750 ti can on Craigslist for 6000 to buy.

E
Enikeyschik 14.05.20

Ryazancev
Classmates)

E
Enikeyschik 14.05.20

Len4ik00N
ie, it's all stories from the Internet that someone the video card is not detected from the BIOS, in the presence of a powerful PSU?

L
Len4ik00N 14.05.20

Alexander Pushkin almost
About the reliability of these cases can only say that personally I with such never faced and none of my friends have too. Besides, on the websites of the manufacturers of motherboards in the section with the lists of supported processors, memory modules, etc., have never seen the information on the cards.