3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mihail Tolpyshev 14.05.20 12:40 pm

Bug !!! Quest \"the Master-armorer\". (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Everyone, Hello! Today I found a very strange bug. Quest the Master-armorer it turned out that Griffin's spinning in a circle and does not want to attack, but if there are other enemies, then that's on them he starts to attack, but still Geralt zero attention. Even takes it a takeover target.
(PS I Play with the mod the School of Roach) version of the game 1.31
11 Comments
Sort by:
L
Layneks 14.05.20

Michael Tolpysheva
Try to shoot him with a crossbow.

h
h-H-h 14.05.20

and you tell him
Spoiler

M
Mihail Tolpyshev 14.05.20

Layneks
Not working. Checked.

M

x-X-x
How funny...

A
Ahmed Djazar 14.05.20

Michael Tolpysheva
Play with the mod the School of Roach - perhaps you yourself said what's this bug... and Try to take down the mod :)

M

Ahmed Djazar
I even reinstalled the game and took the save, not working.

M

Ahmed Djazar
Got an old save because it is already 3 or 4 times trying pereproyti game

h
h-H-h 14.05.20

Michael Tolpysheva
so throw off the save and check with yourself if you let me fill up will continue and will send you, or enter the code killall(50) — kill enemies in that range, otherwise I don't know how to help.

W
White Agnec 14.05.20

x-X-x
the man is grieving, it is a bird does not want to attack, and you only joking!

W
White Agnec 14.05.20

Michael Tolpysheva
XS well, actually quite controversial this mod. Besides exacerbated attention to endurance. Geralt the Witcher, his reflexes and endurance high, and then for the sake of complexity take almost the main feature of warlocks, speed and mobility. Nonsense. Of course that some of the chips are very good, add animation, processing of alchemy. But, again, too high complexity and hemorrhoids with the crafting and alchemy. Yes, in reality, Geralt was not rich, and elixirs are not cooked by the hundreds, but in the game something different all dispensations. Well, the same nonsense. In General, the mod is quite the Amateur. And controversial decisions it too much. IMHO.

h
h-H-h 14.05.20

White Agnec
okay I was joking))