3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Andreevv 12.10.19 02:38 pm

A bug in the crypt (MB not) (Mortal Kombat 11)

It was like this.
Zadonatil idol and he gave me some item of Kroniki, I put in a broken meteorite statue and I was given the staff of Raiden I opened the door to the room with the traps in the room, I found the AMULET of KRONIKI and inserted into the hole in the center like in the screenshot.
Then I went to Google how to get the other amulet, as it turned out it should be skraftit ' in the forge and materials for crafting I already had, scrufty, put, out of the game!The next day I go to the crypt and the stone in which I put the AMULET SHINOKU turned over, and the lever became inactive (like the screenshot) and I was like well OK (thought it was normal)!With the third amulet had trouble, as was necessary to make 50 fatalities on the character Atrion
(I did in the towers of time) was lucky that the boss was Tetrion (played by the trainer).After receiving a head Atrion for fatality I went to the crypt and planted his head on 1 of the 25 stakes in the place where fell the meteorite for the first time, after I became available the chest in which lay an AMULET ATRION. I put this last so the amulet in the stone and NOTHING HAPPENED, so I ran around another 5 minutes the door remained closed and all 3 of the lever is inactive. Have perinasal in crypts and stone in which was the amulet of Atrion flipped over, and the levers are inactive and the door has not opened!Actually a question to those who read this rubbish WHAT to DO?I spent a lot of time to get it all to open(to get).Is there any way sbrost progress of the crypts, re-take or something?
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
z
z4nik 12.10.19

The campaign is just a bug of the game, after the amulet Shinoka it was clear that something not so, and the door is not open. Now just wait for the patch

a
azumixxl 12.10.19

Andrew Andreew
Nefig cheat and play with the trainer.

V
Voodi 12.10.19

Andrew Andreew
I can only advise for the first time... using CE to change coordinates and move the character behind the closed door

A
Andrey Andreevv 12.10.19

Voodi
Now that's interesting)I'll Try, thanks!

w
wolf273 12.10.19

azumixxl
You rifles?
These wild Google this game only sheiks can rules to play

a
azumixxl 12.10.19

wolf273
Played 60 hours. Opened the Crypt 2 circle. Opened 30-40% of all forms of patallok and lotions. Where the wild monetization show?

I
IDeaDHeaDI 12.10.19

azumixxl
Most likely there than usual think typical hater. This whole game about the imbalance between Donatelli and honest players no more than a typical sensation for the yellow press, which gladly took up the hamsters. What a considerable part of them didn't even buy the game. Constantly only refer to review of different Vasya Pupkin, and if they say that it is not and they don't see the whole picture as a whole - at best you'll just get into the minuses.

The funny thing is, if the developers, for example, would have done the Crypts completely free even just for a day (without officiallyregistered trainers), this is the same hamster, pootkryvali everything, then start yelling that content in the game, nothing to do, and when there is already Kombat packs will be delivered.

F
Fudzhin 12.10.19

Help me please. I have a problem with the Crypts. The problem is that I was almost the whole crypt, but there was one chest that is closed with an iron door. I know to open it you need the skeleton key, but the problem is that I have no skeleton key, I opened all the chests but the last one never fell. Perhaps due to the fact that when I went through the crypt I opened the iron door with a skeleton key. and then the next day I go into the crypt and see that the door was recovered. I wanted to try to find the skeleton key with the Storage time Kroniki and open the chest under the number 7 but it didn't work out.Even tried with a meteorite, it failed too

P
PankiVTanke 12.10.19

Fujin
Go to one of the signs of Kroniki pay a lot of time for filling the chests and go back to find chests key. The video guide at ign writing that the key can drop from the chests cost from 5000 to 7999 coins.