3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wakawakamotherfucka 14.05.20 12:42 pm

How to win the rat commander? [Is the answer] (Dark Souls 2)

As soon as I enter the room the boss gets in trouble, umeraet either from the poison or the rat (from his blows fail to Dodge, block, also comes out). Dogs do not have time to kill. Phantom call is impossible. How did you beat him? I pass over the war. 110 level.
2 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spli 14.05.20

Killed the mage with a rapier. In General, as I did - used a fire resin on the foil, went to the left part of the room (with the expectation that the boss always jumps to the center of the room with the pool) was poteralsa to shoot as many small shits magic, then quickly stopped them at close range, the boss is obviously already in the arena, it's important to fill up all the smaller ones before the boss
will be in direct reach. And then just spinning under his feet (constantly dropping tagret) and poked in his hind legs. I just caught adrenaline when fighting with him=)

s
shredder3666 14.05.20

Spli
And I have a robber as much as 120-th odd level, and I also particularly can't do anything, then there are no arrows (and if I was, I don't have time and 2-shot), antidotes and accessories (rings in particular) from fossilization is also not, in principle, the same thing - going through the misty wall, go to the arena, do not have time to react, I was immediately attacked by small rats, then there are the Commander and given I often fall under poisoning from small rats, the commander of the one-shot'it to me - and that's all. And the most insulting, that it (i.e. the robber) I have a hollow, human-shaped either. In short, I'm in a small decline, although depends what you mean by small.