3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Ksedom174 14.05.20 12:42 pm

The loading bar never reaches the end (Far Cry: Primal)

Installed it, played well in 3-4 days, then interrupted for 3 days and now the loading bar before the end comes. As the game itself could break? That kind of nonsense? Do not put anything on the game , no action is done. Powerful PC, percent is also clearly not in this case. WTF? Someone tell me what to do? Thanks in advance.
22 Comments
Sort by:
o
onedrone 14.05.20

reinstall.

K
Ksedom174 14.05.20

onedrone
And then as if to make a break in a few days again will such a canoe?) I would like to play when I want, but not on the schedule.
Sohransky how to save when reinstalling? kopirnut them stupid ?

t
truePolAl 14.05.20

Same garbage; reset, now all issues has Stopped working"programs; with Far Cry 4 is similar. Verify game files in Uplay also does nothing.

K
Ksedom174 14.05.20

It's just some nonsense! How did this happen? Usually either the game crashes or does not start at once!)
And not using a break in the game. lol.. wills of hatabu, I hope to answer..

E
EXHAOR 14.05.20

Hello! Same trouble with all the Far Shuyi (3,4,Primal). All played clearly, and one day all ceased to run, FC 4 black screen in the window, Primal and FC3 bascanska download. FC 4 is nearly over, Primal passed. Tried everything up to reinstalling the system and Repack and license does not plow. Other games play without problems. Now I have a baby on the laptop.

E
EXHAOR 14.05.20

And the child on the laptop everything works, ie a joint in Winде. Again, I suppose microsofty curve update tossed. We'll pick your...

D
Danil Zotov 14.05.20

Ksedom174
don't know passed the standards for 2 weeks threw, then played again, repak hatalovsky

K
Ksedom174 14.05.20

EXHAOR

hmm.. duck if I have Windows such as the pirate that she herself is not updated. As the game then was Spartacus, straight killing it), never was not with 1 game, all others are also playing. How to fix I XS.. hatab with soap is not answered yet.

K
Ksedom174 14.05.20

Daniel Zotov
Lucky or you have this reason that so the game pagebits the heap of the people.. on a torrent in the comments too, some the same canoe..

S
SwedovSandr 14.05.20

Ksedom174
Also the same thing was... gave up the game... even after Windows reinstallation did not check. Wait I saw your topic, let think check. Launched - everything is fine, everything loaded. What launched the same that stood on the same wind. Apparently it's not in the game and some come on Windows

E
EXHAOR 14.05.20

I found a joint. I have Addiguard and as soon as I turned it off it worked. I'll keep looking why it blocks only Far Cry, Assasin Creed Uplay works means not guilty.

S
SwedovSandr 14.05.20

EXHAOR
+10 to you
Adguard works at the network level... it seems some files of the game begins to perceive as advertising. Don't remember was I used to have this blocker, but some definitely stood

K
Ksedom174 14.05.20

EXHAOR

Really? I also have adguard worth it! Now I will try to disable and run the game)

K
Ksedom174 14.05.20

EXHAOR

Thank you very much!) Help, need to cut down before playing it. Only there where it is found - is not clear and why is it allowed to work..

K
Ksedom174 14.05.20

SwedovSandr

And who can know. Stayed on task deep wounds current in his village came no where Fig. She seems to remember th saying something about bringing people together, and now gone and jobs are simply not there. The map shows only what the Outpost is, as you know additional then give some of the shaman in the village that he was taught to call animals. And the job which has just gone. This is a bug glitch of the game or how it should be?

S
SwedovSandr 14.05.20

Ksedom174
Don't remember... I think it should be... Just to free the people and they will come to your village... There you open the card will open and are set to release

E
EXHAOR 14.05.20

SwedovSandr
The trick is that the program costs the first year and had no problems.And then suddenly just.... it is a series of games Far Cry. It is not clear..

S
StarOfDeath 14.05.20

EXHAOR
Thank you, makoronnye God bless the Holy soul, was looking all over for-net solutions, I would not have played if it wasn't for you)) T. T

A
Andrey K. 14.05.20

EXHAOR
thank you so much, dear man! I already a head broke, all games are, and Far Cry 3,4, primal-eternal download. Who would have thought that the blame for Adguard. Previously worked and that's on you. Week fought, seems to play a little, and the rest did not give this problem. Thanks again!

r
ronug 14.05.20

I was turned off from ed block, antivirus was turned off all to no purpose, Loading comes to end, he heard the ringing of the phone and it hangs on the loading screen.