3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Ketchll 14.05.20 12:43 pm

Andriaki. Replacement models (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Forgive assistance. Don't know if there's a mod that replaces the models of all types of Andria (I arachnophobe, and those things are like spiders). Or is there a possibility to manually change the model?
19 Comments
Sort by:
p
pec 14.05.20

why? they are so cute...

G
Guci 14.05.20

do)

K
Ketchll 14.05.20

dog
I almost died when I saw this. And then looked kind of cute. But in the game sweet I will not name, however)

A
AelRavo 14.05.20

Ketchll
SchA you then distribute all living creatures)) mods to replace monster is still no, just a re texture

s
sheikan 14.05.20

What would you do when you play the DLC if you don't like endriago? (in DLTS there are real spiders)

S
SwedovSandr 14.05.20

Ketchll
Have to endure the guy... the Fashion for SUCH a replacement, there is hardly any

K
Konstantinion 14.05.20

Ketchll
On the contrary you must enjoy the fact that it can burn will Ignem most of these spiders!) Arachnophobia, like many other phobias treated by gradual immersion of a person into the zone of fear!
Model to replace will not work most likely.
Important see that Endriago you in bed not climbed, while you're sleeping!) BUE!)

B
Bombardirovschik 14.05.20

Ketchll
they try to scare you with images of spiders!

u
upumeg95 14.05.20

Bomber
Not tired yet to bombard?

B
Bombardirovschik 14.05.20

upumeg95

_
__DOC__ 14.05.20

The guy asked a simple and straightforward thing, even about the'yasnil why, but then all comedians.

a
airstorm 14.05.20

Ketchll
Never seen such a fashion, even in the Nexus. I often experiment with mods. No such fear at all.
P. S. how do you feel about arachnomorpha of DLC heart of Stone?

S
Shadowarm 14.05.20

Oh what will happen to you when you KIV will pass,there will be arachnomorpha.Although I don't know what you're afraid of,they're games,not real

a
airstorm 14.05.20

It seems hemp spider :D

d
dimakozhanov 14.05.20

Ketchll
is there a mod that replaces the models of all types of Andria (I arachnophobe, and those things are like spiders).
When it comes to these beauties you'll forget about endriago like a nightmare.
Spoiler

a
airstorm 14.05.20

Spider Rastaman....
Spoiler
trying to emulate Homo sapiens after dry bull

M
MunchkiN 616 14.05.20

models of all types of Andria (I arachnophobe
not to be so Mediacom
notice you probably can with the editor of the game without repacking

S
Siniy Kot 14.05.20

but I'm afraid of dogs-but here's the thing....usually get aesthetic pleasure cutting them on sandwiches in the Witcher

b
baracus10 14.05.20

Me too... he's afraid of Spiders.