3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dyushesko 12.10.19 03:14 pm

Game for simova and advice on which faction will fit my criteria (Total War: Three Kingdoms)

Started campaign mode chronicle for SIMA Wei. Creating a thought that will be very common to join the outputs, but no. Empire TSYN, if not mistaken the name, no decent resistance does not. Simply grab them in batches at a time as I the soldiers not gods War is very weak. Enemy heroes meet infrequently. And if you meet them, their troops are not in the same quantity and quality to defeat me. A Pyrrhic victory was never, lesions too.And this despite the fact that I play the PTS on a difficult campaign level and legendary level during battles. Just come to the next village, the sea, the famine, so they went to fight in the field and easy win garrison and reinforcements in the face of the Lord((( no sport. Tell me, maybe later will be nezhila a threat to my faction, and I in light captured at least 10 villages and continue to do so.? I like the battle real-time than the construction and politics, so I ask you people to suggest me other characters that much to be sticking my fingers in the wheels of the other factions, not necessarily from the beginning of the company. And moemoea Wei in the battle, no one could give a real rebuff. Apparently, I'm just good at Total war. Well, tell me, the time for that has passed, I wonder whether for the chapters. the commander that a degree is not a soldier. This specialnosti neermarga not spoil the fun of battle? Just I blew 2 of his heroes
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
Refresh2002 12.10.19

Dushenko
Try for someone from Yellow bandanna to play

G
GeRR_Praetorian 12.10.19

Dushenko
Play Roman!!!!! So enemy heroes will make all your army as nothing to do))))))
I now play for Liu bei at a very complex level (novel) burning Farts is the only way. Although I have a vast experience in totals are
Starve don't like. As it is very easy then gets pumping. Try without this tactic

E
Erontlop 12.10.19

STANDS of Milivoje
Give advice immediately kill Guan du yellow armbands won the game scary you end the game not see

S
Slava Shavlak 12.10.19

Dushenko
Thought long as you have time for the SYMA vey to play, if the addition has not yet emerged and so did not come to any answer-_-