3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hunter536 14.05.20 12:44 pm

A bug in the quest family matters (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I don't know what could be the problem but Tamara in the house in Ochsenfurt just POPs someone with it pushed how to solve it?
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Abarmot90 14.05.20

Hunter536
Try to load an early save

H
Hunter536 14.05.20

Abarmot90
did not help

L
Layneks 14.05.20

Hunter536
Well, there will first be a man to sit, you talk to him about Tamara, and then he calls.

D
Devilgroup87 14.05.20

Hunter536
Let's face it, you have a mod rapid transition map is? If Yes, then returns a saved game, because all sorts of teleporters in the game is very fraught.

H
Hunter536 14.05.20

Devilgroup87
it's so worth it,I mean because of him? and without the Tomari you can go through?

0ldush 14.05.20

Hunter536
Had the same problem due to the fact that you used fast travel without leaving the house of a fisherman. Because of this, Geralt never thanked the spirit and do not appear Tamara in Ochsenfurt and the Baron doesn't want to talk about the family

A
Assassins11148 14.05.20

A good half of the bugs, due to the fashion for fast travel from any location card. And all because, jumping from a house that moves, people miss the important scene you want to trigger scripts. In your case you can run all the places with the cut-scenes, maybe do some of them miss. Perhaps in this way and caught her. This is the only possible solution (apart from loading an earlier save, of course)

H
Hunter536 14.05.20

everything was decided we had to get out of the house and to say goodbye to curam