3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fildon 14.05.20 12:44 pm

Doubt (Dishonored 2)

Yet all the same I did not understand this game, played the demo. And even in the first part had more action and adrenaline, there were dogs and ghosts on the roofs, frustaci, walkers and nice music. And then just a great design card.
DLS which is in the fall release, but who needs it!? I want the DLS and test first Dishone. As prymorskyi witches for example, here are the DLS need to do, and not about... censorship/tolerastov.
23 Comments
Sort by:
D
Delphis 14.05.20

she is 600R, and secondly if it is in the first two hours did not like, you can get the money back

R
RoMaRiOs KoYan 14.05.20

Fildon
The game is absolutely the same types of enemies, if not more, instead of the walkers are machines Jingasa instead hrustalov are advocates of hives, witches do not where to go and also they will be full, dogs too, and even under the magic of the witches, instead of rats, critters volatile, shorter game is more diverse, more variation, 2 characters with different abilities, the plot is not inferior to the first, all of your unfounded conclusions taken out of nowhere, you even the game is not over. Generally as usual useless topic on the forum from a not very smart person.

H
Hirok 14.05.20

RoMaRiOs - Coap
I passed, twice. Game was purchased, if there is a question.
And I confirm that the game is outright trash. And I even forgave her before the release of Prey, as it is a new ip, we need a whole team, etc.
But he was pretty mediocre, so no mercy no second Diss.
The plot is not just inferior to the first, and all the supplements sucked (Hello, Inquisition). No logic, motivation, causality.
No base except a fucking boat which is NOTHING, at all.
The almost complete lack of unique NPCs.
Sad, but really great location.
Communicating the mission are worth. Getting from point a to point B! From this goal!)
In General, people can not really owns them, but the conclusion is correct. If this was the first part, the second would not.
Oh yeah, the almost complete absence of secondary quests, but it applies to NPCs, so I don't know whether this is at all articulate.

k
kukava_d 14.05.20

Fildon
Autumn will be a DLC not a full game (It's like Far cry 4 and Primal), what makes you think that it is not who do not need it! Many are waiting for it as I am. I even pre-order it!

R
RoMaRiOs KoYan 14.05.20

Hirok
That's your opinion, it can be considered as you WENT through the game twice, you can agree or not, it is everyone's business. Think for yourself you're objective. In my case, I'm with your opinion does not agree, I have no right to impose you my point of view, so as you do your own someone, it's all a matter of taste. And your conclusion after passing not true. In terms of statistics and facts the same Metacritic or fun (which was pretty Podgainy mostly negative due to the optimization), we can conclude that the game is liked most, including me. But the person above will judge the game by the demo, it's a stupid decision on his part, and therefore useless forum topic.

s
sheikan 14.05.20

Hirok
The plot is no worse and no better than the one that was in the first part. Motivation here and there the same, any such special causation need not clear.
The pub would not have been particularly interesting. Well the characters a little more, Yes, but to interact we had all four (and if in fact, one captain) and in this case the situation is little different.
Unique NPCs are the same in the long run.
Communicating the mission? Only one I remember is to get into Aldermere University.
But with extra quests completely agree.
Fildon
here are the DLS need to do, and not about... censorship/tolerastov Not about that? Not about the black woman in the lead roles? You not even gonna see it, mommy's racist. And Corvo would not have with a white.

I, as a fan of the first part state that the second part of the globally nothing is worse than the first. In the second part I forgot about some pleasant things, but have diversified gameplay. Well, the atmosphere is different, after all Carnac solar less oppressive than the plague Danuoll.

R
RoMaRiOs KoYan 14.05.20

sheikan
I agree, I personally in the game were very impressed with the house of Ginjoshu which is laid out brilliantly and the mansion of Stilton where you have to travel through time and to monitor what is happening in the past through the device of the present time (such chips do in games is not met), the atmosphere, the gameplay on all levels (even in comparison with the first part), passed it three times there is one also this game to go without abilities, I do not regret much about the acquisition

H
Hirok 14.05.20

RoMaRiOs - Coap
You did not read.
I have never expressed their opinions about the game.
I cited facts that are easily verified. You can ignore them, disagree with them, but they are.
Yeah, killed me, seriously, change the mechanics a Dark Vision in the Dark echolocation. And terrible the filter, which is not seen collectibles.
The first part van Lowe.

R
RoMaRiOs KoYan 14.05.20

Hirok
And I confirm that the game is outright trash - then I think it is pointless to continue right? )

H
Hirok 14.05.20

That, in my opinion, not enough of the second part to the stunning success and not level - prohodnyak, so is the scale.
The game was supposed to be in the likeness of a Thief, which is a remake.
One big Loka, perhaps separated by transitions.
Quests in the city. The branching skill tree, 6 to 7 cells each. Unique improvements by type master schemes, which could only be obtained in quests. Nonlinearity, in addition to the level of Chaos. It is possible to create cells of resistance to the Baron, and as a result, Delilah.
Ideas - sea. And we gave the same thing, only smaller, without spices and with this view, we still need to praise.
I'm not talking about samopovtory, which was probably inevitable, but they are very striking.
And Yes, this is all IMHO, if you need to write to make you understand that this is not a statement of truth, and my personal opinion.

H
Hirok 14.05.20

RoMaRiOs - Coap
I brought the facts of this claim.
If you have a counter - head for the barricade.
Happy to discuss the topic.

R
RoMaRiOs KoYan 14.05.20

Hirok
Well, if it's such a statement, respectively, and opinion. And discussion to breed don't see the point, because I think it's stupid to impose something to someone else, commented rarely and so already here pretty nafludit useless post. I think that immersive Sims such as Deus EX, Prey, Dishonored. System shock is a decent game on the background of what is offered us in recent years, the game is not for stupid people. Why many think that they are boring, I think it is clear why )

H
Hirok 14.05.20

RoMaRiOs - Coap
I mean you have nothing to say, except that everything is stupid, one you clever. Well, good luck with this approach.

R
RoMaRiOs KoYan 14.05.20

Hirok
To say a lot of things can, but don't see the point. To prove that to anyone here there is no desire.

H
Hirok 14.05.20

RoMaRiOs - Coap
Why argue? Just to talk, to discuss, not?

R
RoMaRiOs KoYan 14.05.20

Hirok
It is possible, but started the Bellator MMA tournament started which was waiting killing time here. In anticipation of our fight Fedor Emelianenko, I want to watch the tournament. Let's poboleem the last Emperor )

H
Hirok 14.05.20

RoMaRiOs - Coap
Not a fan of this sport)
But good luck Fede)

R
RoMaRiOs KoYan 14.05.20

Hirok
Oh believe me, God grant victory, Corvalol and Valerian harvested )

s
sheikan 14.05.20

Hirok
In my opinion, with scale everything is fine. Similar games in my opinion don't need some kind of an open or pseudo-open world. For example, in the new Deus Ex the player is often forced to wander from one part of town to another and back again, after some time you just want to throw all the side effects (of which there are too many) and quickly finish the campaign mode, which I eventually did. About the same feeling of new Prey. What was in Thief can't remember.
Create cells resistance, it sounds interesting, but it would have greatly slowed the gameplay and, again, increased the scope. Because of this, the streets would be even more impersonal, because they would be more and it would remind of the assassins.
Nonlinearity in addition to the level of chaos there, it's just not decisive. There are several variations of the endings, which depend not only from chaos but also from specific solutions.

Personally, my concept of the first part and was completely satisfied with everything that I was waiting for the second is the same, but with improved AI, an advanced stealth well, with improved graphics.
I'm not satisfied with what they have to forego many pleasant things of the first part (e.g., cues of Another, depending on the style and order of passage) and poured into the toilet the originality of the behavior of all the main goals - they are all sitting and waiting for his death, whereas in the first part, they participated in whole scenes. Especially I am unhappy with Luke Abele: if they made the possibility of a confused him with double, prices would not have them.

F
Fildon 14.05.20

Was as I doubted, there are those who love, and who does not like, because there's no feeling that Danola. Here it is not enough that a face hit and also on all fours on the ground and in the sewers.
I would like reissues Dishonored on a new engine.