3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tallisman2 14.05.20 12:45 pm

Controller and management (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

When connecting Chinese controller(Bluetooth), the game recognizes it, but with a bug. Mixed buttons X and B, i.e. if there is: X reset, you press X, and it works as a return button In.
In the controller layout it is impossible to go into marine mode LT+RT. The buttons just don't work. What's the problem?
If you connect via x360ce, then in the program I have opredelaetsa two controller for the price of one. That is, a connected one, and defines two. And moreover, the first controller will not respond to any clicking, but reacts only the second connected. AC revelations had the same problem, but in settings, just selected the second connected controller.
How to treat?
6 Comments
Sort by:
u
u3epJlu 14.05.20

In the config of the game (somewhere in my documents needs to be), where numerical values stand in front of the buttons of the pad, that's where you can try to change everything and do it right. But it's trial and error, almost at random. It should work as it should, was like garbage, and the stick is limp, has podredaktirovat config and all is ready.)

T
Tallisman2 14.05.20

u3epJlu
Changed the config as I had in Revelations. Saved, went in game, and buttons scattered as it was initially. Out of the game, go into the configs and everything is as it was before editing. Settings just recline. What's the problem?

J
Jeka_64 14.05.20

Tallisman2
In the properties config, put readonly

T
Tallisman2 14.05.20

SLeNder-Man
Does not help. As button was the default and remained after editing and setting jackdaws readonly

u
u3epJlu 14.05.20

Tallisman2
Maybe we should on the contrary remove the read only? And by the way, not the fact that the settings from revelations will do. I mean that once I set up the config manually in black flag, because it was taken from the 3rd part of the settings and they did not work well, i.e. they vary in different parts of the game. With these pads always some crap like that. Suggest to manually pick.

T
Tallisman2 14.05.20

u3epJlu
Yes I would love to picked up by hand, if all the changed settings immediately retreated in the game. Even if after editing I check the box readonly, in the game there is no changes. And configs of the revelations I took away, I'm just on the model and looking at what where I have a button on Pade was.