3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Teranaft234 14.05.20 12:45 pm

Improved kit Cat (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How many times through the game, I never noticed this bug, because I have the habit to search every nook and cranny and every box or package. But my friend, starting the game, was prompted only token of the task and caught the bug. Came to the blacksmith to improve the armor until 2nd level, and jackets is not in the list... Play with the filter,went to John ... In the end, the quest ended with the admission of one of the improvements for vidmachenko set school Cat, namely - Armor. But, instead, in the task duplicated - pants.

Spoiler

Met with this problem ? Or is it an isolated case. Those who played and passed this quest, look at in complete.
12 Comments
Sort by:
U
UnholyChaplain 14.05.20

I do so with the armor or sword of the bear was
apparently not an isolated case

T
Teranaft234 14.05.20

Билл123
With a sword Bear this bug in repace Hatab, Mechanics and other...

U
UnholyChaplain 14.05.20

Teranaft234
I have a license, Hello

D
Devilgroup87 14.05.20

Yes and I also somehow did not notice that. Clearly this is some kind of bagus. If all these re-searches on this aedi, then what? Tried?Teranaft234

T
Teranaft234 14.05.20

Билл123
Gog or steam ?

a
andryuha-24 14.05.20

Teranaft234
I think it was because of ripka! I have this problem, played a year ago on full settings, I tried and stood gog, then decided to download Repack from hatab, he proposes just p...Magnus, right now, downloading a license from gog I hope all the rules will be!

H
Hirok 14.05.20

And what bug, I do not understand?
The drawings in fact are?

U
UnholyChaplain 14.05.20

Teranaft234
steam

W
White Agnec 14.05.20

To Repack constantly it has happened, not only in the Witcher. Nothing can be done. Want to settle for the full game - will have to buy

T
Tova Tova 14.05.20

White Agnec
I have a license, so it was the last passage also stuck on a quest with Keir, and then completely failed, although I have passed it and sent Keyru in KM...

T
Teranaft234 14.05.20

Hirok
Forget it...

T
Teranaft234 14.05.20

Devilgroup87
The problem is not me, with the words - bug noticed too late...