3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZergRusher 14.05.20 12:48 pm

Not addictive (Fallout 4)

As for the plot don't engage - do not tighten, after the first quest on the way to Diamond City the game is boring and stupid go(

How do you play it?
43 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 14.05.20

A worthy topic. 10/10

A
Alex Kayfoviy 14.05.20

2 times passed, for the first time in the brotherhood of steel, and the second time for the Institute + all add-ons, with great pleasure took the game, consider the game one of the best.

E
Elf0m3n1ack 14.05.20

Put fashion, a lot of really good crafts. I have a couple months of play and yet even to the diamond city is not reached (for 60 LVL) HD

B
Bombardirovschik 14.05.20

in the game bad done the shooting. Even though they tried to be honest but it turned out that the subway level.
Hitting generally is not felt, the distance on the large street and most of the weapons at long distance is inefficient, it is necessary to converge. Dynamite, mines - throw distance of their meager such that you throw them almost at his feet. XS maybe depends, I force not pumping. in the premises is not very because the architecture of the space just hell. Very plenty of nuances overshadows the game, because that just becomes boring. there are Wow moments when you think that's cool, getting into some drillers or shelter, or Park robots but then you come to some kind of pumping station with architecture from the addict and dull ladder and wants to cut down

D
Daidjer 14.05.20

Alex Kayfoviy wrote:
I think one of the best
Great game. Fallout 4 is the direct successor of Fallout 3, but graphically and architecturally better. In this game you can play forever. Still the voice was, then do a full immersion. Well, who does not go, then the game is not it. I have several of these games. The games are great, and the soul to them does not lie.

D
Daidjer 14.05.20

Bomber
))) Well, the game is not about shooting. It's a Walker.

D
Daidjer 14.05.20

Bomber wrote:
the architecture of the space just hell
What's that, and the architecture in the game is just awesome. Remember The Foul 3. There are no buildings, no underground space, three walls of primitive caves. )) And in Foul 3, I was playing before the Foul 4. So in a Foul 4 will play before the release of the Foul 5. And the music (radio diamond city, potchi all of the Foul 3) is just awesome and perfectly matched.
Here are two of the soundtrack, which completely immersed me in the game, especially the End of the world. And the rest is great.

Alex Kayfoviy wrote:
2 times passed, for the first time in the brotherhood of steel, and the second time for the Institute
And I, behold now, on the second pass, playing for the brotherhood of steel.

A
AR3E 14.05.20

Brodilka-shooter RPG, for sufferers of a hoarder. Sobs I even like it - a lot of interesting places to dig deeper, decorated at least is nice; a lot and not very strong enemies special job for testing killing machines. Ie the fun is largely purely aesthetic, no obstacles the game puts - just sit in the sled and enjoy the eternal ride. With the exception of the in-game economy.

Daidjer wrote:
Fallout 4 is the direct successor of Fallout 3
Yeah where there.

B
Bombardirovschik 14.05.20

Daidjer
Daidjer wrote:
What's that, and the architecture in the game is just awesome. Remember The Foul 3.
well, that would be varieties of shit. 3 and Vegas space just below the BOTTOM, this is something from 2000, more than the wretched shit you ever seen.
Daidjer
The game is still about shooting. there to level half of the skills on damage and dialogues in the game, you can play 50 hours and listen to a few dialogues, but to kill 1000 mobs.
If it were Walker then the enemies would not be 10 people in each location

D
Daidjer 14.05.20

Bomber wrote:
3 and Vegas space just below the BOTTOM
I agree. But this is the bottom for me Balo balm. I say a matter of taste. For example. There are some people who are fighting in the third Witcher don't like, and they say the game is shit. Well, that answer, or to explain.

S
ShellSPb 14.05.20

Survival mode put and enjoy.

C
Cap Shep 14.05.20

The first few times I passed the game without mods for BS, Institute of Minutemen, all except subway. All DLS passed, the game is cool, just don't rush to do everything at once, mods you can download to adjust the game by himself. This game is awesome 10/10)

A
Atlas057 14.05.20

ZergRusher
For the first time, the same is not hooked. Reached Sancuary, began to build the fence and realized that this rigmarole will be in each settlement. And weapons at low levels is usually a rusty pipe with the exhaust. Abandoned for almost a year. The second time delayed for a long time, and the construction understood. But the scale of asylum 88 I still enter into a depression:)

l
lokkie 14.05.20

This game is not about the story, he immediately complete the bottom, as well as dialogues. )
If you're looking for plot, then this game is definitely not for you. ?

L
Layneks 14.05.20

There is a problem, but the construction and development of settlements is very addictive. Looking for materials, think through how to build everything, it sometimes seems that only for the sake of building it and playing.

A
Atlas057 14.05.20

Layneks
I agree. Moreover, there is a limit on the construction. While I can haul stuff, that would shoot it down, and have time to shoot and miss on construction. I only lane gallows enters into a stupor because of its curvature and asylum 88, as I wrote. And Yes, the walls are almost no where never build for a futile exercise. Easier to distribute to the settlers armor and a good gun. I recently defended a Castle - only resort there where shoot, and there are already finishing off some poor bastard.

P
Pril Balsam 14.05.20

ZergRusher
I sympathize, because it's not your game, look for yourself dostoinuju

Bomber
Bomber wrote:
most of the weapons at long distance is inefficient, we have to get closer
so you the characteristics of weapons what kind of thinking, there is the range of coletania bullets are also prescribed
if you shoot a gun at 220 Mestre, the bullet will not fly :)
and if you do not like, you can also upgrade weapons to the weapons.the machine. What is it then??
Bomber wrote:
Dynamite, mines - throw distance of their meager such that you throw them almost at his feet
but the perks to that? Upgrade your mines and explosives. Then it will be possible when throwing to see the trajectory of grenades :)

Atlas057
Atlas057 wrote:
I only lane gallows enters into a stupor because of its curvature and asylum 88, as I wrote
yeah, I like this lane gallows, too, at first annoyed, but now there is interesting brain break, in order to better fit all what you want
before I lived there, the farmers, now the raiders :)

S
Scarobay-spy 14.05.20

ZergRusher
You dear campaign Sims delay , and on the ears .

R
RikoChiko 14.05.20

Put the difficulty higher and stupidly explore the world. The game as they say a simulator of the bum excellent comes.
Don't count on quests and story, it is even worse than the show.

Z
ZergRusher 14.05.20

Scarobay-spy
The Sims is addictive because it is possible to build a non-linear story, and that it would be realistic.