3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AR3E 14.05.20 12:50 pm

If you consider it important what you are doing?

That's all you spend a significant part of their weekday time. Even eating ice cream, watching soap operas, etc. also count, since it is only important that your self-awareness and assessment of reality. Description of the subject - at its sole discretion.
29 Comments
Sort by:
B
BioCommandos 14.05.20

If you consider it important what you are doing
Of course. Who, if not I will be idling so hard.
Self-awareness is normal.

J
JustAnOrdinaryMan 14.05.20

The author is a philosopher, not otherwise)
The view series is the degradation and generally a dangerous occupation. First you start watching TV shows thinking that it is easy to come off. But time passes, you are covered with bristles, do not want to leave the house to do something, but watching soap operas, sipping beer. And they keep walking, and walking, they will never end. And here, you're fat, swollen, and realized that it was time to change something. But then I thought (if the brain hasn't dried up yet) that this is because you need to get up, shave, go outside, start running. How is it hard, I continue to sit I will sit and watch over the destinies of heroes series - think of you. What can I do? I have 21 years, I was too late to change anything, all life has ended. How fast, - will pass the idea in your head.
And ice cream is harmful to health. To come off easier, but at the sight of another portion of some time will beckon. The main thing in this situation is to keep self-control and to soberly assess the situation that if another portion of it will go on forever.
Some how I have free time, enjoy watching the letsplay, although you can in fact invest in a much more useful thing.
Work at the plant. Important. For whom is it important? Is your boss better than you?

r
rPeBoJL 14.05.20

small little I samosovershenstvovaniya. this is important

J
Just Stand 14.05.20

EVIL PLAYER
fantasy rules !
Sucks to be you.

M
Mk.SERGO_2.0v 14.05.20

AA more all exactly doing nothing))

P
PaulTheApostle 14.05.20

If you do something useful like, drawing or learning English important.

D
Dakota 14.05.20

Consuming foods, perhaps most important what you do, because only that keeps me some semblance of a life.

p
punisher_vatake 14.05.20

Actively engaged in obtaining information from the public Ala MDK. Come home from work, fall into your cozy chair and starts to scroll the feed-tape deep into the night. Such activities are preaching to their comrades on the shop floor, who are also not averse to take in limitless origins of this divine humor.

Still love KC and digger

-
-SlashuuR- 14.05.20

punisher_vatake
Yeah, awesome posts, because there is sometimes in addition, you can post any sitetake on stenochku, thank you for what they are.

M
Mr.Paradox 14.05.20

We must be Frank and say to yourself get. Obtaining aesthetic enjoyment and need to move somewhere far away, and I'm so absent-minded that each time flies to chew, deviant etc. It's not how much it is important and is actually proserum precious time that could be directed in a useful direction.

I also spent a lot of time on this website, although there were more promising options. But typer later, wieners((

r
rimpf 14.05.20

Over the past year, so many important altered, how much for all life did not.

B
Balda716 14.05.20

Of course, otherwise would not have done.

M
Mr.Paradox 14.05.20

Savior of sheep
What is a useful direction to send the time?
I wonder what website you prevent those persepctive options to implement?

Who's asking?

R
RussianQuaker 14.05.20

Depends on what is... And what is the consequence of some way dropping glassware in the garbage disposal?

M
MunchkiN 616 14.05.20

...have only your self-awareness and assessment of reality.
a question or a statement.
what I do with the aim and intent I believe subjectively important. there is another objectively important classes of type picking your nose but I don't betray them by subjective importance.

D
Denis Kyokushin 14.05.20

Providing the family with everything they need naturally

F
Francisk I 14.05.20

No, I don't think is important what I do.
And I want to find a normal job with a good team and a decent salary

G
GeimeR1000000000X 14.05.20

If you consider it important what you are doing?
Not always, but often think so.

s
severnyy alkogolik 14.05.20

Don't think so.

m
masha 14.05.20

I would be glad to do something important. All I'm doing now, I believe that this is my job.