3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ded MastDay 14.05.20 12:50 pm

In the voice of GameVoice, Priscilla? (Dark Souls 3)

Good time of day. Friends, I wandered here by chance on a page of Vaisov, most of those that washed down the voice acting to the game, and what he saw put me in stupor.
I attach the screenshotActually ask a question there, so can't have a pathological dislike of any kind of social networks and therefore do not have accounts there. Before asking a question here, tried Google, to no avail. The only adequate info to the wiki that Frida just like Priscilla in some features, and the rest all the speculation of fans. But I'll never know where Voice dug up in addition to Priscilla, and even announced as a separate character? Please do not comment in this thread about the quality of the voice, so as not to breed srach. I am playing in English. Maybe someone can explain that Smoking Voice and where to get such nonsense?
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marty52 14.05.20

Svetoslav
Though you say that it is not necessary to speak about the quality of the voice acting, but a question directly related to this factor. This screen just shows once again how responsibly came the Studio to the business. In short, no, in this part of the series, there is no Priscilla. Frida - one of the sisters from Black Church of Londor. It has nothing to do with Priscilla. In General, Yes, guys were stoned.

D
Ded MastDay 14.05.20

SpellWater
First, I think, has clearly described the reasons why I can't ask this of the authors of this creation. Secondly, there was as yet anyone of anything not blame but only asked people who know to clarify the situation, although in a slightly humorous way, and to answer the question - how Voice managed to sound non-existent in-game character, maybe I misunderstood something? Response Marty52, quite adequate, but your answer is not how much clarifies the situation, and just did more like throwing feces, all who do not pray to the Marines.
As an option, maybe somewhere in the turret of Priscilla the Half-blood somewhere the phrase pass?
Can, prompt, where in addition Ariandel Ashes of this tower is? And then I have the impression that we're playing some different games.

W
WAga 14.05.20

Russian voice dark souls just darkness. Not even close to the voice acting bioshok.

D
Ded MastDay 14.05.20

SpellWater
Is that yours?
Actually this is humor, but aggressive fanatics, essno not understand.
Fantasy is not quite sane...
And where did I think? I did not say anything, but merely expressed what it's like your answer, and despite the fact that in the first message, I kindly asked not to discuss quality, and to respond on the merits, but you see, I decided that I just decided to throw a rock in the garden of the authors voice. That's just the same your sick imagination.
Whatever it was, but the authors voice...
Not true. I am interested in the first place, not where these files are reproduced, and why they decided that the voice that sounded mentioned in the screenshot, the girl is Priscilla. This question could answer people, well versed in lore of all three parts, not necessarily involved in the analysis of game resources.

A
AT_Sagor 14.05.20

Svetoslav wrote:
Can, prompt, where in addition Ariandel Ashes of this tower is? And then I have the impression that we're playing some different games.
Probably has a view where it invades the Pyromancer, but something completely lost its memory was there phrase. Something tells us, there was not any phrases except the Pyromancer, but he obviously does not pull on Priscila.

D
Ded MastDay 14.05.20

at_sagor
All the way. And besides, there is no evidence that this is the tower from the Painted World of Ariamis, in addition to external similarities.

M
Marty52 14.05.20

SpellWater
As an option, maybe somewhere in the turret of Priscilla the Half-blood somewhere the phrase pass?
And can speak on the case? The insights of a man who was not even familiar with the content additions are not interesting.

You would, instead of throwing feces to the authors voice, asked them well where is this voice acting involved
And someone of us two throwing feces? The question was asked and a response was received on it: Priscilla in this game. Her voice, too, no may titles game to watch. Begs the logical conclusion to their work, the authors approached irresponsibly.

And it is God, seem to be members of the club unstable gamers who are ready to kill the authors of voice acting just because they did it.
My dear, but You seem to have hallucinations. No one even talked about to beat authors. It's funny to see these Orthodox fans. For just the same your posts and look so that came shit on the inhabitants of the topics and left, believing themselves the bearer of justice.

at_sagor
Probably has a view where it invades the Pyromancer, but something completely lost its memory was there phrase. Something tells us, there was not any phrases except the Pyromancer, but he obviously does not pull on Priscila.
No, he just invades and attacks GG. In General words there is not sounded.

Svetoslav
And besides, there is no evidence that this is the tower from the Painted World of Ariamis, in addition to external similarities.
Not quite. In the game directly stated that this is drawn based on the previous one. Only, I forgot where exactly it says.

D
Ded MastDay 14.05.20

That's what I replied to ZoG-e:

Thank you all.
PS it would be Interesting to hear what she says.