3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadow1 14.05.20 12:50 pm

Features Stainless Steel 6.4 (Medieval 2: Total War)

Who already tried this mod?
What can you say about him in General?

I think AI has become more aggressive (in the mod options set the average difficulty of the AI). Before version 6.3 seemed a cakewalk...
31 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Klayd2_ 14.05.20

There Hohlyatsky of the Principality of Kiev coat of arms? And yellow and blue coloring?

S
Shadow1 14.05.20

klaydim
A Golden Trident on a blue background.

here:

pix.PlayGround.ru

and here:

pix.PlayGround.ru

_
_Klayd2_ 14.05.20

Down what figured to associate Petlyura and the Kievan Rus?

S
Shadow1 14.05.20

klaydim
I do not know.

It seems, at 6.3 this herb was.

_
_Klayd2_ 14.05.20

Shadow1
That's it, herb.

E
El Sid 14.05.20

I wonder what dawn doesn't know that the two-pronged Trident and was the generic marks of the Rurik? It would be possible to pedivikiyu to go for decency.

While Yes, the background color supposed to be red...

_
_Klayd2_ 14.05.20

El CID
In my opinion, there is written that the Trident was a personal sign of Vladimir and no Macarena was not associated with the state symbols. His place was more ancient coat of arms of Kiev.

_
_Klayd2_ 14.05.20

And the Byzantine emblem of the Russian double-headed eagle with the scepter, the Orb and the crown.

S
Shadow1 14.05.20

Klayd_Rome
Are you sure about the Byzantine coat of arms?
12th century this coat of arms - no sooner do? I'm confused or mentioned about the Byzantine emblem with the eagle is from the 13th century?

_
_Klayd2_ 14.05.20

Shadow1
I mean in the fashion of the Byzantine emblem of the Russian double-headed eagle with the scepter, the Orb and the crown. Developed fashion probably introduced to Google double eagle in English, the first picture has been photoshopped and stuck in mod.

E
El Sid 14.05.20

Klayd_Rome
If I'm not mistaken, in the middle ages was the habit of using emblems of dynasties, as the symbol of the state. Or am I wrong?

Here are a couple of scilog on the subject:
http://www.heraldicum.ru/ukraine/rus.htm
http://www.gerb.bel.ru/pages/russia/r_kiev.htm

S
Shadow1 14.05.20

Klayd_Rome
here a lot of letters, but about the Byzantine eagle something.

http://goldarms.narod.ru/opus1.htm

k
klyuch 14.05.20

the day before yesterday put. no time to describe,need to work on. Yes especially and there is nothing, so as soon as began. But the fact that 6.1 is one of the 6.4's for sure. Put the difficulty very highest, are beginning to come down with the first stroke. Changed from 1100 to 1080г. as the old(familiar bole) , and 2хода for the year reached 1100 , had to fight five times to pass the Yaroslavl and beat. Plus, the financial side of the complicated, governors lot eat, money as well. Need to count,balance. Get squad - get from the neighbors kicked, hire - money in minus and can be without the means to sit a few moves.
In short, the first impression is very hard and very interesting.
Sorry for the confusion, but we need to work in a hurry.

B
Boris111111111 14.05.20

M2TW Stainless Steel 6.4 Appeared the message about the invention of gunpowder, but does not appear to be building for the manufacture of bombards, of cannons I TD

S
Shadow1 14.05.20

Boris111111111
we have to wait until the 14th century approximately.

B
Begeta 14.05.20

how to add a lot of blood?
how to create one to the end of the turn fast is over?

l
llky6all 14.05.20

Moya tvoya ne ponimat...! )

S
Shadow1 14.05.20

I have two questions for those who play SS to 6.4:
1. All so lucky in Venice as I do?
The AI is very aggressive foreign policy. Spreading like mold on the map.
2. What the fuck with the income of merchants. Changed the capital from Novgorod to Constantinople and the income fell from 20,000 to 9,000.
What's the matter?

P
PauLMaVeRiCK 14.05.20

And you can kaknau to improve the half-pass diplomacy
and my computer is no diplomatic deals will not accept without payment 100 500 rubles

P
PauLMaVeRiCK 14.05.20

Shadow1
I have no lucky Venice and the Holy Roman Empire (Germans)