3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ayyrasmus 14.05.20 12:51 pm

Can I find a summer if the game thinks he's dead? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

in the beginning of the game get stupid with the choice of saving, apparently to blame for the bug, but when you transferred the saves from the second part in which the summer alive, in the game I find it has failed, and the quest with the sweep of the estate over the fact that I was just rewarded for killing ghosts. so the question is: is there any way via console to force the game to think that the quest with the summer I found?
I found similar topic on the forums CD Project, but not particularly versed in the manipulation of the console
Спойлерhttp://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/the-witcher-series/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/story-locations-and-characters-discussion-spoilers/123002-spoilers-i-guess-ghosts-of-the-past-console-name-trying-to-fix-a-problem the theme of the forums
maybe there is someone who understands these commands, or prompt other method?

PS the game 250 hours, do not offer to start the game again to re-elect simulation solutions
9 Comments
Sort by:
T
Teranaft234 14.05.20

I honestly also faced with this when specially passed B2 to B3, not known then in 2015, that the transfer of significant change brings.

h
hanterwow 14.05.20

th3Rasmus
I have the first passage of the summer was,and the second was not,likely a bug as it was,will have to play without him.

a
andryuha-24 14.05.20

don't know, he recently passed the first then the second witch, moved sohranki summer I had!

J
JustDude 14.05.20

the first passage took all the parts with transfer saved games.. and it is because of a bug I have Leo somehow was dead the second I have deliberately made just the simulation of decisions... about the console crap not heard... I think the Witcher deserves a re-transmission man = )

P
Pro100 Endryu 14.05.20

As I understand it the commands are entered. But here not only revived the Summer, but with it activated the quest, completed it and sent the Summer in kaer Morhen. Try to enter all these lines to addfact(sq102_start), but this and follow to enter - perhaps that will work.
addfact(import_letho_alive)
addfact(riszon_let_go;1;import_letho_alive)
removefact(sq101_wraith_completed)
addfact(sq101_letho_found)
addfact(sq102_letho_met)
addfact(sq102_start)
addfact(sq102_helped_letho)
addfact(sq102_letho_completed)
addfact(sq402_invited_letho_to_km)

a
ayyrasmus 14.05.20

JustDude
I pass the second time and the second time blunt transfer saves, completed in NG+ for about half of the game :)

Pro100 Andrew
I was introduced, no changes are seen

P
Pro100 Endryu 14.05.20

th3Rasmus
Well, it was worth at least a try. When I first played and endured the preservation of all the action port, and I started NG+ so is also wrong. Though his role in history is not so big, but it was still sad :(
UPD: Changes are still there. I have a record of Summer appears in the Characters and is updated as you enter commands.

B
Bombardirovschik 14.05.20

th3Rasmus
250 hours in the game it is very small - it's time to start anew and to re-elect simulation solutions!

a
ayyrasmus 14.05.20

Pro100 Andrew
but as a character I have, he didn't appear :S
and on account of the role in history - yeah, she's not so great, but what a character. it's probably my favorite games Witcher, and one of the best characters in all three games