3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
E_WolfHowl 14.05.20 12:52 pm

Black screen after starting the game.

The graphics card I have a GTX 760,I recently downloaded TW:Shogun 2,after about 2-3 minutes of the game a black screen appears and throws me to the desktop.While the game itself hangs in dispeceru tasks.In other games everything is OK,changed the wood,reinstalled the game,did not help.
21 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bonzidave 14.05.20

I downloaded from torrent?

E
E_WolfHowl 14.05.20

Bonzidave
No, I have a license.

L
Len4ik00N 14.05.20

E_WolfHowl
after another black screen, go to Windows logs - there may contain information on the reasons for its occurrence. And the fact that the game is licensed, does not mean that she's not the problem: I bought the incentive is Saints Row 3 and I never managed to get it to start on direct 10/11, with all the pirated version I downloaded to test, worked perfect.

H
Huskarl Krstk 14.05.20

E_WolfHowl
Run furmark can you vidyuhi overheats

E
E_WolfHowl 14.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
Checked,it was 56 degrees during the flight.

E
E_WolfHowl 14.05.20

Len4ik00N
That's the problem,there is nothing.

H
Huskarl Krstk 14.05.20

E_WolfHowl
Found a stupid decision, try to run as administrator
P. S. the more I'm too lazy to look I went to sleep

E
E_WolfHowl 14.05.20

In short,2 days later started otvalitsya video driver after reaching 70 degrees Celsius.

b
baracus10 14.05.20

E_WolfHowl
Well, on the first symptoms and the card itself - most likely the driver crashes. Really in the event viewer nothing? Type here now. With temperatures this way, too, must not be connected. Never such was not.
Spoiler

E
E_WolfHowl 14.05.20

baracus10
there is now such a thing.
Could not find description for event ID 1 from source NVIDIA OpenGL Driver. Calling this event the component is not installed on the local computer or the installation is corrupted. Install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, you may need to save the information displayed together with the event.

E
E_WolfHowl 14.05.20

baracus10
The wood changed a bunch of times,for those that everything was OK,the most ancient,new,with cleaning previous.It did not help.

b
baracus10 14.05.20

E_WolfHowl
It will not help. The case in games. The developers are phoning it in, other then here and so fly. The core frequency to reduce tried?

E
E_WolfHowl 14.05.20

baracus10
Tried,not helped.The problem is that this stuff started in other games.

b
baracus10 14.05.20

E_WolfHowl
A video card many years?

E
E_WolfHowl 14.05.20

baracus10
I have a 2014.

b
baracus10 14.05.20

E_WolfHowl
Well, I have it in most games, not to say that often. Just sometimes it happens. And in this case the optimization problem. Because the situation changes only with the new patches to the games. For example Division until the patch worked. After: in 1 survival mode I fly about 2 times. Like clockwork. Hence the conclusion: the blame game. With the Witcher 3 the same problem was many. Later corrected (not completely, but flying became much less common). NieR also flies sometimes. For 10 hours never, then an hour twice. And there with optimization is clearly not bothered.

E
E_WolfHowl 14.05.20

baracus10
Now I have this in ALL games,and before that everything was fine.I play even I can not.

b
baracus10 14.05.20

E_WolfHowl
Crappy case. And BP name write. Maybe from a technical point with the video card something. Windu tried to demolish?

E
E_WolfHowl 14.05.20

baracus10
Demolition of 7,set of 10,format all drives.I have PSU FSP Everest 85plus 700W.

b
baracus10 14.05.20

E_WolfHowl
Even dunno. Try googling for the error that POPs up. Maybe something will happen. Better at English.