3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Ushan54 12.10.19 03:15 pm

Time of day and weather (Far Cry 3)

Good afternoon everyone, does anyone know how to change the time duration of a day? Just the game is too fast time flies, no time to enjoy the sunset and night-time. No time to wander in the jungle at night, it is morning. In what file can this be changed? Which parameters are responsible for it?
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demons97 12.10.19

In games game time, there's a game in 1 hour and about 10 minutes of our real time around, even March even less.

D
Demons97 12.10.19

It's like in Stalker. 10x will put this game and everything goes quickly, and if 1x is going to wait for one job 10 minutes until react, I don't know how to Edge Lights, but that would be realistic, but ska for a long time

G
Greynik 12.10.19

In the unpacked patch.dat in the path *\domino\system is a file lockedcontentcheck.lua. Open it with Notepad. There is a line SetTimeScale(0.X) - it's a long day. But in which direction to change it I forgot:-) I Have 0.2 - and I have enough.

U
Ushan54 12.10.19

Greynik
how to unpack patch.dat?

F
FileCrasher 12.10.19

Ushan54
Dunia2 Unpack Gibbed, Gibbed Tools Dunia, etc.

R
RikoChiko 12.10.19

The game has a reference time to the motion of the character? Noticed that the change of day and night freezes when the hero stands.

Y
Yuanfey 16.10.20

Greynik
It's not that simple... In addition to this file, there are sections in PawnPlayer - curveTimeTimeOfDayIntensity, and the Curves folder has a folder Ambience with files Day, Night and AMB_Low/Hight and a Time folder... All of them are interconnected... But the method of poking nifiga can not be adjusted because it is not clear for what each of these lines is responsible ... If, for example, with the gun unit more or less clearly painted by experienced moddels on strict and in terms of indicators, in this area of the campaign, no one, unfortunately, did not understand ... With rain, too, not everything is clear from the proposed instructions ... The light day in the game lasts less than an hour, and during this period of time the rain falls from 2 to 3 times for 3-4 minutes duration... it turns out for the day 3 rains and 1 night - frequency every 10//- minutes ... The experience spoils terribly...