3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Richards 14.05.20 12:53 pm

Now with cheaters after the ban опенIV (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Any better or still the same?
17 Comments
Sort by:
o
onedrone 14.05.20

Richard

XS for 5 months only 1 saw who was trying to pile of dough

e
ed58963 14.05.20

as well

M
Melena Kaufman 14.05.20

hah

D
Demon59901 14.05.20

Personally I have not met, but in each session there is a guy who will ask if there's modders in here, and ask to distribute money.

I
Ignatyeff 14.05.20

Richard
FYI, OpenIV does not apply to the cheat the trainers in gtao, from the fact that it covered, nothing will change, as the trainers did, and will

D
Dzhozef Fabris Ondoa Ebog 14.05.20

Ignatyeff
Exactly. Well, the reasons for the ban in a completely different

o
origamikiller 14.05.20

Richard
While smaller, but still enough. Still somehow in the race were more likely to get caught.

R
Richards 14.05.20

Ignatyeff
Kind of like hacking into the archives in the game folder with it.

C
CrowBY 14.05.20

Richard
Designed OpenIV to replace files in the archives of the game.

L
LenivyiBob 14.05.20

Unchanged.
But available free software became more and rumor has it that this is not all.

V
VerlA 14.05.20

onedrone wrote:
XS for 5 months only 1 saw who was trying to pile of dough
are you playing GTA online?

P
Ph0eniX2018 14.05.20

CrowBY
They can just browse the game files

P
Ph0eniX2018 14.05.20

onedrone
And anything that it was banned after the 13th of this month?

P
Ph0eniX2018 14.05.20

Ignatyeff
Well, as you say... on the one hand linked with the other is not. The creators of OpenIV cheats doing cheat. What? Opening the files of the game, you can see the files

L
Lukash VI 14.05.20

Rockstar Games felt the wrath of fans of the series Grand Theft Auto after notice of order of Take-Two Interactive to close the only available tool to create and install modifications - OpenIV.

Mass protest against the tyranny of publisher Take-Two Interactive has borne fruit!

Today they released a reassuring statement.

Question: can modification for a single game?

Answer: Rockstar Games believes in the intelligent creativity of fans, and in particular wants the modders have demonstrated their passion for games. After discussions with Take-Two Interactive (scandal involving the closing of OpenIV and angry reaction of fans, approx. Kesha F1), the publisher has agreed that it will not file lawsuits against third-party projects used in the games of Rockstar Games, who are non-commercial, intended for a single game and respect the intellectual property rights of a third party. This does not apply to (I) the multiplayer or online services; (II) the programs, files, libraries or functions that can be used in multiplayer or online services, or (III) use or import of intellectual property (including intellectual property of Rockstar Games) in their projects. This is not a license or approval from any third party of the project. Take-Two Interactive reserves the right to object to any project to withdraw or amend this statement at any time and in its sole discretion. This statement is not a waiver of its rights to Take-Two Interactive, which can be made with respect to other projects.

P. S. According the information available to me, R* has now been in contact with OpenIV and they jointly decide to return the program to share. Stay tuned, because in coming days it is expected additional information.

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115009494848-PC-Single-Player-Mods

The news took mulberries: https://gta.com.ua/news_details.phtml?news_id=2481

L
Lowwlly 14.05.20

it would be better banned

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 14.05.20

T2 what are its capabilities against sellers of private cheats is not use?
And these groups on pumping every single need to cover, and then open them to all and Sundry.