3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TeMNick 12.10.19 03:15 pm

APPCRASH SOLUTION WITH THE LAUNCH OF (Prototype 2)

If you have when you start the game crash error (below picture), you need to run the game off the keyboard, start the game and in the main menu again to connect the keyboard!

personally, I helped!
12 Comments
Sort by:
T
TeMNick 12.10.19

V
VariagGames 12.10.19

I mean off the keyboard ?

T
TeMNick 12.10.19

One hundred twenty three thousand five hundred forty one

literally pull it out of the computer

F
Filonline 12.10.19

Just sorry for the expression...
AHU@t like that?! What does it depend? What's wrong with Claudia?!
Baaaath....
PS As to this it was possible dodumatsya? ...
PPS Dammit, I wanted to first GOV 2 and MK:D before prototype...

V
VariagGames 12.10.19

doing is certainly important pompo X)

G
Gven27 12.10.19

sandbox should help (Sandboxie)

D
Doc__ 12.10.19

did not help,

B
Baguvixm 12.10.19

TeMNick
The campaign is not for all USB devices, but only those who can use MACROS! That is Keyboards, Mice and Joysticks! ;) But not all! Only those that I tried! For example USB Mouse works with this game, but the keyboard does not want to!

P
PONOSER 12.10.19

the funny thing is that it helped XD, thanks for the help guys

E
Egor Opalinskiy 12.10.19

TeMNick
Don't know how it works... But it works! Thank you. I'm on iron sinned, but a month ago I bought a new one.But error is not gone, But off my uver-super in the mouth sneeze-puff Claudia helped.

S
Skidblondir 12.10.19

The problem is the same, but the feint ears with the keyboard did not help.

m
monster_dag2 23.12.21

I don't know about you, but it didn't work for me, but I found another way. You need to press Win + R and enter msconfig. In the window, select the download and there is your main Windows. After you press additional parameters and in the number of processors (there is not a correct translation, I mean kernels) check the box and select 8 kernels. Then click apply and restart the pc. DO NOT FORGET TO REMOVE THE CHECK AFTER THE GAME END (if you don’t remove it, then the work of your processor will decrease) I hope it will be useful to someone. This method was taken from this channel