3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mazinily 14.05.20 12:54 pm

new LEGO games your opinion (LEGO Marvel Super Heroes)

what would you like to see a new LEGO game for some films

for example, I want to see LEGO transformers all the parts but I have a feeling that after the release of transformers the last knight can make a LEGO game like it did on star wars the force awakens
9 Comments
Sort by:
T
The 10th Doctor 14.05.20

Yes, the level would be cool!

m
mazinily 14.05.20

The 10th Doctor
seems like this game was not yet

r
rasul19944 14.05.20

can LEGO naruto

m
mazinily 14.05.20

rasul19944
anything can happen

T
Tony-Staff 14.05.20

LEGO Guardians of the Galaxy. I give it 95%

k
kc5 14.05.20

No matter if only did as good as the latest version of which was star wars.

l
lookaway 14.05.20

LEGO mortal Kombat. to LEGO guts and LEGO dismemberment.

m
mazinily 14.05.20

Tony-Staff
I think all the transformers because the 5 last part by the way CTC Monday and Thursday are all part of

T
Tender_100 14.05.20

Hmm... From my point of view for the entire Corporation LEGO would want to create games like transformers and mortal Kombat . For all corporations and studios that are associated with these franchises , the chronology would be quite profitable and its financial condition , and to spread around the world . In the case of Transformers it would be possible to come up with mini-figures and big , like LEGO BIONICLE , and mortal Kombat would be particularly beneficial in all terms to release a LEGO game... the New design , the new Studio from LEGO . So it would be quite a good idea to make LEGO pokemon ... With good treatment it seems to be raised a wave of hype and brought a lot of advantages to both studios , because pokemon have a few generations !