3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jurasimo 14.05.20 12:54 pm

Covered Open IV, a program for creating mods (Grand Theft Auto 5)

You can write beautiful text, but I'm in a state of shock from what is happening in the head did not lezit... Just ask you to sign a petition for the review of Take Two claims to the modders and developpers tools GTA 5. I don't play with cheats online. In fact, I've long since blocked the game access to the Internet. But Take Two denied the right to choice, right to play how I want. So, as many gamers...
https://www.change.org/p/gta-v-modding-community-re-allow-gta-v-modding
8 Comments
Sort by:
t
t830x 14.05.20

L
Levokos 14.05.20

jurasimo
OpenIV editor lets you view and open any file, respectively, to find and use the vulnerability is easy.
That's the main reason.
For the people who pirate it will not affect the program you can still download and use (just not new versions; as it officially) - the main thing is not updated.
"And Yes.. Take Two had a petition in mind.

j
jurasimo 14.05.20

I have to dance with a tambourine. Litsuha all the time trying to be updated. The fact that Take Two can switch at scripthook, mods. Any moddel, with profits from their creations, can to lose it. And this is not good. Well, personal reasons, of course.

M
MunchkiN 616 14.05.20

I've Ghawar is that it will be because of online
any mods jumping on a flying machine

G
GTAman 14.05.20

Covered Open IV, a program for creating mods
Irrelevant. Nothing prevents to have a copy of the game without updates specifically for experimentation with mods.

D
DruGun 14.05.20

It's all fun, ban't we program for offline modding the game, and the cheaters online it will affect a little more than nothing, the cheaters and lengosane never happened, plus free access for several months is an external hack with GodMode and infinite Ammu...)
But to blame the modders single-player mode, ahem, Yes.)

Veenine
Further development of modding IV/V now, that's what important. It's not some kind of IMG Tool.

jurasimo
Odd you petition people left slipped, there is already substantive under 30K people, better shove it in the post.)
https://www.change.org/p/rockstar-games-save-openiv/

G
GTAman 14.05.20

DruGun
What exactly do you mean by development? Just the continued release of new mods as such?

D
DruGun 14.05.20

Veenine
No, new cars and scenici, already like dirt, do not take into account, I'm talking about creating new animations, scripted missions in the game engine, new cities, etc. none of this program is yet not fully supported, but might in the foreseeable future. No wonder these authors sawed mod to add liberty city in the top Five:
Spoiler