3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evil Raven 14.05.20 12:55 pm

The friezes on the tops of the iron and solution methods (Forza Horizon 3)

I have the top iron, but the game is very often podpityvaet, which of course causes discomfort and if someone could solve the problem with freezes, please share the info, you will help not only me, but everyone who bought the game
18 Comments
Sort by:
B
BaHdal1987 14.05.20

Adam-2012
no one decided that we should wait for a patch

k
kustowlad 14.05.20

Adam-2012
the top iron is a 4 way sli titan x Pascal latest i7,but I think vryatli you have 4 titanium

W
WWQ 14.05.20

kustowlad wrote:
the top iron is a 4 way sli titan x Pascal latest i7,but I think vryatli you have 4 titanium
what's the point , in games oficialnoi support more than two videokaart (Pascal) no , if it works, it is about the norms of the scaling and speech can not be , in the best case 100:80:40:10 ,and that's assuming the motherboard WS with special axles and extra lines. + to run the cords from more than 2 maps that Pascal needs a special key from NVIDIA.
But if you consider that to get the Titan unreal in the CIS , or to pay the horse's price at the moment 1080 can top count out to the end of the year will probably be the Titan for the poor) (1080ти)
On a subject, no brakes is not observed , in General (5120х2160)

L
LEXX141 14.05.20

WWQ
Could you tell me how things are going with fps on gtx 1080?

t
tachos 14.05.20

LEXX141
Could you tell me how things are going with fps on gtx 1080?
In 4K on ultra (antialiasing FXAA on, MSAA 2x) outside cities, and 60 fps consistently. In fps can dramatise to 40 and kept at 53-58 fps. Friezes overcome by installing the game on SSD, but to get rid of them is impossible. It is possible to lock on 30фпс, but to play it's not nice.

R
Richards 14.05.20

And driver new under the horizon 3?

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 14.05.20

when you start says that you need a driver update for the video card, but cost last. waiting for the patch and the wood from the green.

L
LEXX141 14.05.20

tachos
Well the idea is in full hd ,then have to fly!Friezes or whatever config there?

t
tachos 14.05.20

LEXX141
Well the idea is in full hd ,then have to fly!Friezes or whatever config there?
Yes, friezes, regardless of the settings. Lok at 30 fps helps, but playing with it is not very desirable, although Locke 30 fps in the game is very smooth.

The game has serious problems with the upload. Waiting for patches.

k
kamikazzii 14.05.20

I have random crashes constantly at different times

w
william1992 14.05.20

after playing in apex, buy Horizon 3 will definitely not. Let the first optimization on AMD will deliver, hacks pissed

W
WWQ 14.05.20

LEXX141
XS, I with the vertical. but the load in 5K on 2 cards is not large , I think one can 5K in hewing.
load 50-60% , but drawdown does not exist anywhere else.

L
LEXX141 14.05.20

WWQ
so the game does not deliver support for sli!Thank you,and even then I was vague. That 1080 can be problems with this game!

W
WWQ 14.05.20

LEXX141
if it works , but the scale of the second map is not great , I think soon will fix in the next release of wood.

E
Evil Raven 14.05.20

I found the solution and here it is

But the very reason of the Frisians:
In a network there was information that Forza Horizon 3 and Halo 5 Forge use EFS encryption, which prevents modification of files, but also requires significant processing power to decode.
As the site DSOGaming, the two above-mentioned games use file format .appx protected by using system Encrypting File System offered by Windows. In this case, uses 256-bit AES key. EFS is so effective that allows you to change the file even if we have complete access to it.

The problem may be that the files are decoded on the fly, which, of course, requires considerable CPU power. One Reddit user claims that this protection is responsible for hanging the pictures in the game. When the CPU is busy decoding the files, greatly reducing the load on the GPU.

If we are talking about a Halo 5 Forge, then there are no problems, but this is due to the fact that the name is not too demanding of the CPU. There is no open world like in Horizon 3, but only a small map with multiple opponents. Using EFS is a good thing for developers, because it protects its products from piracy. But, on the other hand can have a negative impact on job applications, and this is a very serious matter. Looking forward to explaining the situation, and new information on this topic.

k
kamikazzii 14.05.20

Adam-2012
thank you so much for this video helped.

S
SanSanZ 14.05.20

The patch came out today, look, maybe it helped someone.

M
Marionetco 14.05.20

not helped VIDOS, the machine just hangs sharply at speed. while everything around is moving like.