3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
ripvango 14.05.20 12:55 pm

Bug with legendary time dilation. Yay! ;) (Fallout 4)

Often used the carbine with the legendary slow down when aiming. Recently, this property has suddenly acquired all the other weapons. However, other its legendary properties is not going away. Time slows down when aiming with any weapon!
No, I'm not asking for advice on how to treat it. I am very pleased with this bug. Moreover, the cure is very simple - you need to pick up and aim weapons which is a legendary property legitimate. And all good-bye tale. Fortunately, I survived before I discovered how to lose it, so I write for those whom such luck will fall out. Now you know what to do if that. )

PS Important addition.

The bug also disappears if to take in hands and take aim with any weapon of the type with which this zaraska moved. For example: I had an assault rifle with a slowdown. Now if I aim with ANY RIFLE of this type - bug disappears.

Also describe the conditions under which this bug could occur.

I got into rotorcraft with active this slow carbine. While flying, of course I had an active vinogradiny minigun. Socaciu upon arrival, immediately used his minigun and then noticed that he had this slowdown.
Now, when using rotorcraft, was seen bugs like this - when aiming from vintokryl minigun time first slowed down, then minigun disappeared altogether and my character just stood there a bow-legged, holding the empty space, and therefore, not being able to shoot. Going into the PIP-boy I chose another weapon, for example, gvozdemet and this gvozdemet, as if took the place of the minigun but firing it I could not. So I tried to choose the launcher - also without result. But when I chose the minigun with incendiary properties, he took the place winterling and was quite a work, so I could shoot with rotorcraft incendiary minigun. When planting all the weapons in my inventory, although I feared that something with which I shot will remain on the front rotorcraft. (Read how one player vinogradniy minigun after prizemleniya left in the hands of the character could shoot it, but could not change to a different weapon. Fortunately this bug didn't happen).
Still, to avoid future complications I beat flight, just avoiding the sight of ventorrillo minigun and bugs are no longer noticed.
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrWorld 14.05.20

ripvango
Of course thanks for this old) who need But can download any mod, or cheat usnot

G
GeForce Experience 14.05.20

In principle, a good bug
But I don't like when bugs occur)))

S
Shizomaniac Stalker 14.05.20

I had a similar bug, only with the sight arrow, so after you exit aiming mode remained shaded filter on the entire image, I even to this bug do not was happy)))

r
ripvango 14.05.20

MrWorld
What codes can hang on the arms from a few legendary powers at the same time? I don't need, just wondering theoretically.

B
BlackTigerTK 14.05.20

ripvango
Theoretically, weapons and any object should contain appropriate records to support multiple legendary properties. In vanilla game it is not. There is a mod that allows you to craft items with the possibility of applying two legendarok. But only on items made at the workbench of this mod. But, theoretically, if you make a mod, can be more legendarok to hang.

B
Bludnyy Sibiryak 14.05.20

Kill a raider (or who under a hand will turn up. DON'T PACK IT WITH LOOT!
Put all the weapons affected by the bug (and preferably all listed in the inventory), in any container.
Save
Now you can take the gun from the corpse of you enemy
From inventory, throw it on the floor damned frigid
Open the console, select weapon cursor
Type in the console command: attachmod 0300da99
Pick that gun up
Again throw
Mark in the console
Enter the command: attachmod 1f4426

As a result, you get a legendary weapon with the property of ignore 30% armor from the Ann ball. damage
But the bug should disappear.
Safely take the armor out of the container!