3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Teranaft234 14.05.20 12:55 pm

The king's gambit (not a great sequel) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

So, if you love to explore the world of the Witcher 3 and look for hidden quests, then this is for you. In additional job the king's gambit if you choose the side of caris and to initiate an investigation, can be essential to continue the job.
When Geral ' pursues Arnald on a horse, it does not need to catch up and knock out of the saddle and just let go, then activate the new job - follow the footsteps of the horse of Arnaldo .
Do it, let's stay on track:
Spoiler
And find him dead :
Spoiler
Search the body, taking the key and go back to caris.
Further, caris will offer to search his room. In the course of a search will find a letter with instructions on how to poison the wine. The signature on the document will not appear, but it strongly smelled of perfume Byrne.
Having called a Council of jarls, Byrne will again be turned out, as this signature will be missed, for the prosecution. Sverige will help solve the crime, forcing Byrne to confess.

But, when they searched the room, Geralt will notice that one Shoe is not enough, beside the bed of Arnald,and on it were dressed quite different. Maybe this is a hint that is somewhere else to look for ...
13 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ecio2015 14.05.20

Thank you! Didn't know about it! I thought it must need to catch up... next time I'll try this option!

_
__DOC__ 14.05.20

Teranaft234
Ecio2015
And is it possible to find Branov residence?, where are they finally?

Z
Zod626 14.05.20

__DOC__
campaign they have registration then no)

_
__DOC__ 14.05.20

Zod626
Sorry.(

G
Gino Pane 14.05.20

Somehow I never thought at that moment to pass up:)

Z
Zod626 14.05.20

Teranaft234
More such substitute or dobrowolny ways on the job)

T
Teranaft234 14.05.20

Where to find Byrne once chained her to a rock ? found just what exactly other condemned.

Z
Zod626 14.05.20

Teranaft234
not in the side looking for. Google to help

T
Teranaft234 14.05.20

Zod626
Oooo... That's where they hung her out to dry, and I thought why this stone...

T
Teranaft234 14.05.20

Ecio2015
In the White garden, merchant fraud, too, to throw the horse did not need, and for them to go to their camp.

u
u3epJlu 14.05.20

And I have just happens to the first passage, when Roach was ruled worse than it is now.) The truth about shoes can't remember. Maybe he shoes are something special, maybe the characters any can similar boots to find?

P
Playersaharan 14.05.20

I understand that it's been a month, but I will say that there's another option a little bit to stretch the quest and get the new dialogues, if not to bring down Arnald with the horse, and drive him to the end of his route.
Proof (8:55):

T
Teranaft234 14.05.20

Playersaharan
In fact the problem, that if not to miss Arnold, we will not be able to investigate further quest - the room of Arwald, and immediately convened a Council that brings about the dialogues, if we threw him off the horse.