3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
baracus10 14.05.20 12:56 pm

How to lure a mouse? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Such cases. I live on the 4th floor in the apartment. The mouse somehow snuck in. How to catch? There's also some witches gathered. Surely the tips will fit. Googled already. Interested in tips Germantow.
39 Comments
Sort by:
m
magister1 14.05.20

baracus10
Wegmachen vision to find it, and ignem, only to see the whole house slept.
You can, once the broth is done.
Decoction and infusion are prepared in a similar way: the leaves, stems, root, pour boiling water in the ratio 1: 5. In the preparation of infusion mixture wrapped up and leave under a lid for 1-2 hours. A decoction of the same warm water bath for about 20 minutes.
Dry the plants in the open air on a special tray with perforations. The tray covers the paper, laid it on the plants a thin layer and exposed to the sun in a well-ventilated place. It is important to “dry” not wet. Periodically Ted.
green hound - use.

S
Sergey Bochkov28052002 14.05.20

baracus10
Turn off the lights, grab a fork and get to HUNTING!!! Just like Geralt

b
baracus10 14.05.20

magister1
Well, I'm not a witch. I have no such. I need help e tips for human possibilities. Otherwise I'd usano of Aksi until she ran away. Quick bitch... Even a jar of aim did not have time to cover.

m
magister1 14.05.20

baracus10
Broth, use.
If that turn to spices.
For this.
So, you want to summon the Dark Brotherhood? Want someone's death? Pray, child. Pray, and let him hear the Night mother your prayers.
You have to perform necessisary of rituals - the Black sacrament.
Create an effigy of the intended victim – to use a heart, skull, bones and flesh. Put candles in a ring around him.
Then you should proceed to the ritual. Several times hit the dummy with a dagger, smeared with juice of the petals of nightshade, whisper, and pray thus:
Most merciful Mother, give me my child, for the sins of the unworthy must be washed in blood and fear.
Then wait, child, for the Father of Horror sitis rewards the patient. You will be visited by a representative of the Dark Brotherhood. This is the beginning of the transaction, sealed with blood.
There is an order, do you get a rat kill, everything is 100%.

f
flamingbit 14.05.20

The witchers don't hunt without traps, so go to the nearest dealer and buy them (they are not expensive just a couple of arenow). Put it in the bait food and listen click.
And all the monster is defeated)))

b
baracus10 14.05.20

flamingbit
The monster is alive, and mousetraps like they are not weak prisalivajut.

D
Devilgroup87 14.05.20

Misiura have to ask, is it the same as that for their concoctions catches mice!? Yes and the name of his соответствующееbaracus10

b
baracus10 14.05.20

Devilgroup87
Is it VC?

D
Devilgroup87 14.05.20

baracus10
I after he asked almost everyone to go with him into the forest, evil spirits to drive - frankly sent him, and for a long time not seen, can it even who ate...

f
flamingbit 14.05.20

the essence is that when the mouse climbed, the bottle spun, and she fell. If that is not understood by the scheme ask

b
baracus10 14.05.20

flamingbit
The problem is that the mouse only need one alive. And dry bucket it certainly choose. And has access to the whole apartment.

f
flamingbit 14.05.20

baracus10
You look like you live need? it is still possible to feed the tablets (the same food their breed and all). If still Yes, then try to take a strong sedative or sleeping pill. Her subsequent trip not before you will and can get caught (if you know where it is, although they are quite noisy so you need only prislushatsya)

b
baracus10 14.05.20

flamingbit
Yes campaign there is somewhere a hole, and from it probably have access under the floor and behind the wall (which is strange for a concrete house). Often sounds like a mouse coming. I suspect that she will kick the bucket from soothing =)

D
Dyadya Malavi 14.05.20

With cheese))))

D
Devilgroup87 14.05.20

baracus10
And in turn if into a bottle to catch it? Or glass jar with a coin?

f
flamingbit 14.05.20

baracus10
between a quarter and a pill she has nothing will not. Only Advil or paracetamol don't give her
but as for me the idea of pills better left in a pinch

b
baracus10 14.05.20

Devilgroup87
Well, the glass coin is already. However, I XS, I have no feeling that she gets there.

D
Devilgroup87 14.05.20

baracus10
Try it like this again!

Spoiler

m
magister1 14.05.20

baracus10
Maybe it's not a mouse, but prilosec? Or even vsebog? Food no the chair the speaker is not asked for?

b
baracus10 14.05.20

Devilgroup87
I would buy something like that. Much easier. And then at hand anything suitable.