3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kiber_ 14.05.20 12:57 pm

Paulina Of Macaranga (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Attention. The discussion may contain spoilers for those who went down into the dungeon under the pub (at the entrance of the girl with freckles asked the ampoule Neuropsin).

The situation is this:
In the dungeon under the pub there is a pipe which leads to break open the grate, after which you find yourself in a strange dungeon
There are flying drones, and quickly and successfully shoot civilians.
Including among the corpses of civilians found the body of the character Paulina, Macerollo.

The sea of questions:
1. How to disable the drones, so they did not shoot them?
2. What is this place? Why drones are the residents agrada? This is a bug?
3. What is the Paulina of Macaranga? Where else appears this character?
4. Maybe I went to that dungeon door? Is there another more legal way to the dungeon?
10 Comments
Sort by:
F
FoCus-Real 14.05.20

Kiber_
Well, you're a noble ) I abandoned them ) is Not ... Well, a couple of pieces off ... And the other was too lazy ) Like a couple of families saved )

K
Kiber_ 14.05.20

FoCus-Real
))) And what there at konva (history of conflict)?

F
FoCus-Real 14.05.20

Kiber_
YES, XS ) I went after that ... Well four in the morning ... it was Time for bed )

N
NSL123 14.05.20

One of the flying robots breaks down and starts firing into the wall in the same room is grating and if you do a few steps from the bars and back endlessly dripping experience reset 10, if you get around and approach the two robots behind the wall, they successfully shot three civilians(including the lawyer) and out of combat mode and experience near the lattice ceases to drip.

The entrance, the robot and the bars.

d
derscout 14.05.20

I have them saved, to do this with Amy the ammunition we need to go to the local bar and give the bartender neuropathy, she was allowed to go down to the basement. In the basement there is another door the door is hidden, you can open it using the button in the lower left corner behind crates of beer. Entrance on blocks box, move it or drop. In this room is the exposed pipe in the sewers. There is another door with a lock, it was broken. Then you see 2 drone kill people. let's get them(drones not people). Climb up and talk to saved. In principle, she says
Polarpro of a Romero, the COP who was supposed to save them.

B
Bard Lyutik 14.05.20

This disassembly can be found doing the job at place of interest sect. But I did not intermeddle in the disassembly. Own peril. After the drones had stopped them, Lucanus body and dumped quickly

d
derscout 14.05.20

Bard Buttercup
More expensive if it is just through the door to climb, but if you bypass it they izici fall, but we need Amy ammo'll totes

L
Len [02] 14.05.20

For the destruction of the drones you can get from this girls oral thanks and code from the door nearby. That's all. Does saving her for something? Here I have not learned.

M
MikuHadsune 14.05.20

Drones have been a FNP for a couple of seconds to save you all. Then it will be possible to enter into a dialogue with this nominal character. Good luck=)

W
Wertuoz128921 14.05.20

From a door nearby it gives you the code???????don't understand for the life of me