3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Basse 14.05.20 12:57 pm

Expectations from the game (Life is Strange: Before the Storm)

What do you expect from the game ?
8 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 14.05.20

Anticipating what will be terrible is not Canon.

V
Vydrochka 14.05.20

With Rachel sucking face.

N
NightHawkreal 14.05.20

I basically do the same thing :)

666DELETED666 14.05.20

Vidracco +, and let this part will not be worse 1.

A
Aips95 14.05.20

Portend senseless cut dough. And... Oh God, my eyes! This game...

P
Posledovatel 14.05.20

XS just passed the first, well, maybe that music is good enough and so there was this insanity Max, which IMHO ruined the impression of the final episode, and subsequently from the game.

s
sheikan 14.05.20

What do you expect from a game ?
She starts without dancing with a tambourine, and then the original had to go on YouTube.

U
UNBLOCKED VipMoxley 14.05.20

Really looking forward to the game. I'm sure it will be worse than the original, but I hope there will be at least fun to play. It is a pity that some characters will be voiced by other people, I think that's kind of lost the General atmosphere, but if you say that this is a prequel and taking place well before the original, it may be logical that the characters voiced by other actors. I would like to had a great soundtrack, the first part of these famous. Gameplay - hard to say. I wonder how the developers get away with a lack of rewind time, most likely, we are waiting for a highly simplified Life is Strange, but it will have some chips. Will soon make a pre-order and will be with even greater impatience to wait for the release of the first episode.