3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GamerBro 14.05.20 12:58 pm

Select the keyboard (Overwatch)

Hello heroes!
(why are we here? because there are more adequate people shooter game that will help you to choose Claudia)
Today I decided to clean my keyboard. Some buttons were sticky, everything was removed, but some still sticky. When typing all the rules, but when soft touch sometimes is not working eng. A.
Looked online and here is what I chose( maybe they are there, the experience of using it is welcomed). Just want to say that paying more than 2K for Claudia I don't want to. He sit on a cheap keyboard from the intro

Keyboard A4TECH Bloody B120 Black

What says the manufacturer
СпойлерА4Тесһ Bloody B120 — reliable gaming keyboard with waterproof coating.

The input device responds to every professional reflex gamer: the processing speed of each hit is only 1 MS.

In addition to multimedia features, you can activate three modes of operation: Auto-shot, Turbo, and the CLA.

The block with the WASD keys rubberized buttons eliminates the possibility of slip on the keys even in the intense battle.

Also the keyboard has 5 modes LED lighting that can be adjusted, according to their own preferences.

Waterproof cover not only protects the device from spills, but even from the smallest dust particles.

Features
Type - Membrane
Connection - Wired
Interface connection - USB
Design keyboard - Gaming
Waterproof case - There are
CASE
Number of keys - 104
The number of additional keys - 7
Backlit keys - There are
Price 1994 RUB
(to me, anyway, waterproof or not, I don't need these show-off)

A4TECH Bloody Q100 USB

Description
Solarclimate A4Tech Bloody Q100 with the membrane mechanism of the keys is a good solution for gamers. Four buttons covered with rubber, and in addition to the standard 104 keys, there are still 7 extra media buttons, which makes this model convenient and popular. Keyboard A4Tech Bloody Q100 classic has a waterproof plastic case, whose height can be adjusted to the desired level. The keyboard wire plugs into a USB port, the length of patch cord is 1.75 meters.
Characetristic
COMMON
Type - Membrane
Connection - Wired
Design keyboard - Gaming
Waterproof case - There are
CASE
Number of keys - 104
Price 887

SMARTBUY Rush 201 USB Black (SBK-201GU-K)

Description
Solarmodule from Smart Buy gives the user maximum comfort during the game. Membrane keys SBK-201U-K have a mild stroke. In addition to the standard keys, this model is equipped with 8 additional multimedia keys. Installed automatically after connecting to the USB port of the PC.
Personally I don't like Platonic at the top of the sticks.
Characteristic
COMMON
Type - Membrane
Connection - Wired
Design klaviatury - growa
CASE
Number of keys - 112
The media keys - There are
Price 799

Then ran across a similar Claudia, what do you recommend from this modest list, or do what the thread suggest. I used whatever buttons was very low, but alas... such is not found.
4 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boom Zoom 14.05.20

I would be focused on the first option, because the lighting is nothing special, but a nice little thing. And water resistant generally useful thing. If not you will tilt to the keyboard, a mug with tea, then for you it's your Kotan will make. Performance characteristics of all the representatives of this price category are almost identical, so just choose your favorite design - forward boutiques.

G
GamerBro 14.05.20

Boom Zoom
I have no Pets and the clave in General is on his shelf under the table. But I like the low buttons, and there are none =(

B
Boom Zoom 14.05.20

GamerBro
If I understand you correctly, these keyboards are named scissor by the type of mechanism(itself such I prefer), but the price tag on them like 2200 starts. Although if the store catalogues to dig, then see what you can find.
PS look here is the A4Tech KV-300H

G
GamerBro 14.05.20

Boom Zoom
Yeah, saw it too now. Cool. And as I understand there USB you can connect the mouse. But the color is grey and the buttons are black not very nice =( and I wish that was the lighting. Sometimes long sitting at the computer.
( And the letters on the buttons only English or Russian are duplicated? )