3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Rak 14.05.20 12:59 pm

As \"destroy\" faction? (Stellaris)

People, Hello.

Ask such a question - how to destroy a faction?
Of course, if I have the opportunity of genocide to destroy a faction in the truest sense of the word.
But what if you don't want to destroy their own people, and genocide don't you? As politically destroy the faction and force its members to abandon their principles?
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 14.05.20

Ilya Cancer
ridicule fraction bar Fractions in a few decades it will disappear, and in parallel, another faction, it is desirable to promote

I
Ilya Rak 14.05.20

BaLeFullPlayEr24
sure? I just ridicule-ridicule - so much so she left... Apparently, much to oppress her...

B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 14.05.20

Ilya Cancer
sure, but the process is very slow....

S
Spillik 14.05.20

Ilya Cancer
Fractions are formed from the attractiveness of the guidelines(militarism, materialism and the like). If it is a%, it will change the principles of settlement, and largely depends on the faction. When the fraction suppressed the attractiveness of the principle by which it is guided, will decrease.

I
Ilya Rak 14.05.20

No, he didn't destroy the faction, suppressing it.
Began to suppress her almost at the beginning of the game. And then a hundred years waiting for her death... Even preterence arrived and the entire galaxy nishiguchi - a fraction of all stands or falls. Only happiness she has zero.