3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ryogi Shiki 14.05.20 12:59 pm

Impressions of the game (Gwent: The Witcher Card Game)

Today the letter came , I registered , downloaded . Personally, I very much like it . Until , of course , no deck Nilfgaard, but what has been added Skellige - happy . Do you like it?
20 Comments
Sort by:
M
M4x150 14.05.20

Quint was good and mini-games in the Wild hunt, and now all is fine.

C
Carelia 14.05.20

Earlier of course for this theme,probably will change it but at the moment the Northerners IMBA.

G
Grarn 14.05.20

Shit, just the PTA, and has introduced the donut. Only went into the game with the starting cards just throws people with normal decks.
Have perevoroty rules, nothing is clear, this is not the Quint I expected.

B
Bezymyannyy chelovek 14.05.20

While only positive impressions.And Yes, indeed, Skellige is not bad of all makes.

T
TheShadowedOne 14.05.20

A week ago came the key, but I think the game will appeal only to fans Guinta from the 3rd Witcher, beginners it navryatli interested. Compared to in-game, this more dynamic, more variety, and skills appeared on the cards. As a fan of the Witcher 10/10, but on the side if you look, alas, too many card games and this is not the best 6/10. Thanks to the Poles that sang to its former dream - to play Quint online!

S
Skellige 14.05.20

Awesome game. in General I never liked Board games, card games but Quint was delayed. 3 days took Tole Tole 25 27 LVL

I
Ilya Rak 14.05.20

Well, slack did.
Was a great game within the game Vitcher 3. Then she made a terrible style hartstown. Well, at least from the game's original Quint no cut - you can at least play there.

A
Alpha_Debriz 14.05.20

Me, at the moment, the game is frustrating. The balance of the decks there (previously playing with an opponent whose deck Skellige had to change the chair after each game. Now as soon as I see this deck immediately surrender),
I tutoshnih matchmeyker what reminds matchmeyker of the potatoes with their patent Sour. Never noticed that one day solid victory, in the hand of the most powerful cards, but the next day everything is exactly the opposite. Cards in hand is the weakest, gold dont show up. That's just what ended the party in which the enemy had three gold cards plus from somewhere there came a Revival. I have no gold and only one silver, everything else is a trifle.

D
Delphis 14.05.20

for fans of the game universe will come, and popular TCG on the bottom

K
Kolomiiets 14.05.20

Quite a the game. I am not a fan of card games, but once given the key, and a lover of the Witcher (books first)... Then why not? Easy to learn, nice music and effects. And no long animations, for which all the like the Hearthstone (I do not play, but friend very bombs from these animations, says that he is not alone like this). Take a break on the job at a mug of tea - the most it. But something I would seriously this game was not expected. The poles were just given what they asked for fans.

Someone out there is whining about Donato? As you already zae... FOR ALL the GOOD you HAVE to PAY! + uber card for the money will not give. Or random from the barrels, or scraps, for which it is possible to solder an interesting map.

h
hoolegun 14.05.20

Good afternoon, after a closed beta version was under a pleasant impression of the game but after the game was very much like a Hearthstone that I personally like part 3 the witch very upset. It was and then licked one with the other.

K
KanoVoxLian 14.05.20

the beta version was better

R
Ryogi Shiki 14.05.20

I have not played in the open , but for a closed can that is to say : all card games between similar basic principles are the same . but Quint has a distinctive feature from the HS - method of winning the game . If XC is to destroy the face of the enemy (30 ed lives) , in Quinte - to score more points . Yes , conveniently , added the ability to destroy the opponent's cards , diversified Quint from B3 , but it's still too different from HS . Yes, and those same 3 rounds , not like in XC - to the end one time

T
The Strider987 14.05.20

Quint is the only card game I can play.

S
Star Dwarf 14.05.20

why, Oh, why all play for nilfgaard??? I play since the beginning of the CBT and OBT a ine balance has changed!!! nilfgaard too strong deck, I'm not interested in playing u as always, literally every time against Ilfov(((

S
Star Dwarf 14.05.20

card yennifer and Ragnarok as was ciaschini remained against them almost nothing you can do(( angry!!!

123341442 14.05.20

hood

T
Tova Tova 14.05.20

Dwarf Star
If hands not from that place and no luck no Ragnarok with Ian will not help.

T
Tova Tova 14.05.20

Well, I basically like it.

S
Star Dwarf 14.05.20

very often during a game does not work replace the card, or when you want naloziti weather map. and then 30 seconds passes and it chooses the map and not the one that you need, and where to go(((