3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mike Gens 14.05.20 12:59 pm

Announcements of skins from Mike Gens (The Amazing Spider-Man)

I decided to create a topic. After all, not everyone on NG knows about my group in VK.
In General, to the point

Handmade #2.1
Handmade #2.2
Civil War Suit V7
18 Comments
Sort by:
_
_DarthRevan2922 14.05.20

Costumes off,especially the latter.As soon porterhouse citizen on TASM2?(If possible put on a costume of 2014,because lenses are more suitable).

M
Mike Gens 14.05.20

_DarthRevan2922
I tried this skin as well on Scarlet Spider'e in TASM2, but there are crappy lenses looked. Maybe a good solution would be to move to suit 2014, but I'm with him haven't worked, and I have a diploma...

N
Nazikplay Games 14.05.20

And can make returning home to do(not the one that Tony did)

M
Mike Gens 14.05.20

Nazikplay Games
I have a list of orders he has, so I'll try to do.

M
Mike Gens 14.05.20

_DarthRevan2922
Nazikplay Games
Ends of the Earth Recolored

M
Mike Gens 14.05.20

Nazikplay Games
_DarthRevan2922
The Other Venom

_
_DarthRevan2922 14.05.20

Mike Gens
A good costume.Could you make venom from the 3rd film, Raimi?It would turn out not bad,I'm sure.

_
_DarthRevan2922 14.05.20

Mike Gens
Well, or the concept version of venom from the 3rd film(I Know there are sausages,but it slightly does not match the concept).

M
Mike Gens 14.05.20

_DarthRevan2922
I would, but spider ornament too complicated for me. I'm not an artist

_
_DarthRevan2922 14.05.20

Mike Gens
The web could be left the same as in your skin,just make it slightly darker on the costume will not be particularly visible.

M
Mike Gens 14.05.20

_DarthRevan2922
Hmm, it's a good idea then...

B
Bodya Pavuk 14.05.20

Mike Gens
Mike Gens wrote:
I wouldn't say that ! Here's an example, remember your skin Toxin, there're all these small details just Masterfully done ! So believe in yourself !

M
Mike Gens 14.05.20

Bodya Pavuk
Okay, will do. Thanks for the support!!))

M
Mike Gens 14.05.20

_DarthRevan2922
Bodya Pavuk
The first test version. Lens not really work
Screen
UPD(0:50): Skin debugged and in my opinion is ready at least at the level of the beta.
Screenshots

_
_DarthRevan2922 14.05.20

Mike Gens
Great skin.The web is made as it should).The symbol slightly cloudy(in the future I recommend paws to make more humpback in the film).We look forward to further improvements).P.S. Sorry I'm picky and unnecessary advice.

M
Mike Gens 14.05.20

_DarthRevan2922
Thank you. Picky just here and needed. Sometimes you can't see what is easily noticed by others

B
Bodya Pavuk 14.05.20

Mike Gens
Skin just perfectly fits the atmosphere of the game ! Especially for the night ! you kinda took out the venom from 3 parts of Sam Raimi and pasted it here ! Unbelievable ! And thats my last comment, I wanted to quote where you said that you're not an artist, that's what I said that you're an excellent painter ! Even those ideas with the Spider-man-Ghost that you sent me, and other your Anime drawings are great !

M
Mike Gens 14.05.20

Bodya Pavuk
Thank you, I am very pleased. But, as I said, I'm not an artist, just know a few tricks in Photoshop