3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kolya_sety 14.05.20 01:00 pm

Where to get KATANA!!! (Gothic 3)

I have one sword found in the cave between Esterom and Mora Sul (approximately in the middle). And a second well right. Tutogen comrade wrote:
stivO
08.11.06 14:40 there is clearly written that one in a chest near the temple of al Rashid...and the second one in a chest the orcs besieging Vengard...
But where is the temple of al Rashid...???
And just where the KATANA!!!!
15 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nebiros666 14.05.20

Is anybody there?

k
kolya_sety 14.05.20

Somewhere I read that Katani wipedout of the chests ACCIDENTALLY. It's bad.

k
krom80 14.05.20

in Nordmar in the North there is the cave of ancestors, kazhetstsa Akashi - there is a chest I found a katana.
maybe he's randomly genezzo - cleared vengard, no Katan is not found.

S
Stel_1 14.05.20

Let us in this thread to post where you found the katana may statistics will narrow the search a second katana? Can certainly they generates in certain areas? My katana was in Vengrad in the chest on the way from the Robar to the magician (above).

B
Black_Raven 14.05.20

54 level like met all the blacksmiths chests in Nordmar, although check with level 50 and I don't remember exactly.

S
Stel_1 14.05.20

I have a 55 I'll go check...

s
schetovod 14.05.20

I found between Gotou and Monterey.
if you walk from the Goths, before the entrance to Monterey will mill. it should turn right and follow the road along the hillside. there will be a grain thieves. moisten them and push on. there will be a patch on which 5 pieces of trolls. get them and open the chests. in one of them I found the katana.

it is possible that they do random generated.

E
Evgeniy Frunze 14.05.20

Guys do you know that there is a certain list of releases. There is a certain amount of weapons-chests, and in what order would you read them, weapons still at the sipsk will go. For example, I discovered 5 weapons chests in different parts of the world( the weapons are all the same on the list goes) so you can ask where someone found this katana. In this list there are only two Katanas(one at the top and one at the end) if you want to find the second katana try to find all the weapons of sungki( I think they somewhere 30). This list no one has yet found. If you don't believe me can experiment. Find two weapons of the chest, save, otkroyte one of them(for example my bow), then load save game and open the second chest( it will lie the same bow) Tobish it goes on the list, a be the trunk did not open.

PS I have to be honest for***Pala to find all these chests. I wanted a code to use on Poluchenie
one of the katana )))))) but not yet decided.

S
Stel_1 14.05.20

Who did not dare and who does not know the codes :) and I have a console is buggy a lot... but I don't need it :)

555_sss 14.05.20

and the Master sword is cool-it 1-all long swords 2 - the second gives the skill-master 2 swords ,And voosche I believe has to do with this katana ,I Wonder who 2 Vset Aki I found the current one and not in the Vengrad and in the ruins of the al Rashid stupidly opened the box and there is

E
Evgeniy Frunze 14.05.20

I told you that the second katana you will find at the end of the list. What would you have the chests did not open the weapons will go on the list. And until you find all the chests and don't open them you won't find a katana.
I already hit those chests a lot, and never know when to priblizitsya an end to these chests.

s
sasha xromik 14.05.20

Trakl leach you're right I saw this article about this list and all of the katana can be in different places I personally have had 1 katana cave between cities esterom and Mora Sul 2 katana stupidly broke a chest in Ishtar, and took her gripped the sword and began to hack monsters packs sword super

R
RN123 14.05.20

the idea is armed in the chest is only 1 katana , the second gave me an old buddy of angro, after defeated him in the arena of Mora Sul

A
Akama 14.05.20

in General, found both katana.
1. in the 14th outdoor covered chest.
2. in the Bush far to the West in Varant, there is still a gargoyle and 3 of the RAM. Before entering the tomb Horana Ho. Here are 2 screenshot, you will understand...

C
Chanduka 14.05.20

In the first photo found in a cave in treacherous treasure chest in the second photo I found on the ground lay in the corner near the cave with the slides :)