3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pasmys 14.05.20 01:00 pm

Impossible to play fps with a complete disaster. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello, bought computer like a good configuration, I decided to try to play the Witcher 3, but at the start of the game immediately faced with a very small FPSOs, it is impossible to play normally.
Computer configuration:
Processor - intel core i5-7500 3.4 GHz, 4 cores
RAM - 8 gigs
Graphics card - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
Install the game on SSD, still the trouble. Please tell me what I can do. There is a suspicion in the lack of memory.
34 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QUlCK 14.05.20

pasmys
A gallop fps approximately? In my conifguration poslabzhe on average about 25-35 fps. But 8GB of RAM. And on the lowest settings and resolution 45-60 fps

A
Alex Kayfoviy 14.05.20

Maybe the game start on integrated graphics card?

H
Huskarl Krstk 14.05.20

Alex Kayfoviy
OO fight is the most likely option

f
fog666666 14.05.20

Maybe he cheated and is 1060 Chinese which is really a gts250

D
Denis Kyokushin 14.05.20

pasmys
I play on high in FHD.Only the number of Persians at a minimum,that the CPU does not overload.Motherboard M4A77D AM2+; CPU AMD Phenom ll x4 940 BE @3.3 GHz HIS Radeon 7950 1000/5000; 8Gb DDR-II 880MHz;TV LG 42 1920x1080

i
iMiracle 14.05.20

onedrone
:D

S
Sivka-pro 14.05.20

pasmys
Dear, your configuration of the game should give at least stable 50-70 FPS on medium-ultra settings and loaded few scenes and 90 to go! Summing up the above advice, try in order to do the following:
1. Do look in task Manager what processes are taxing your system and potrubi not needed.
2. If you have a license antivirusnik, then scan the system or can do it online scanner on their websites! (the free Avast can't help you anyway).
3. I don't know if your CPU integrated video core, and maybe you mistakenly connected the monitor via the motherboard, and accordingly has involved it's integrated graphics core on the processor! Monitor plug directly into the corresponding connector(output) on the rear of the system unit through a video card(HDMI or analog connectors). I once fucked after cleaning the system unit and accidentally stuck the power cord from the monitor into the HDMI port on the motherboard and also had terrible FPS in the game.
4. Kirill22092 gave you the right advice on monitoring download and temperature on the CPU and graphics card GPU. Suggest to use this program - MSI Afterburner with Riva Tuner.
5. But! As for me, I solve a typical problem just reinstall Windows, that always have on hand a bootable disk that you can do yourself, just by downloading Windows from torrents! And then to install the Witcher on a clean system, preferably on SSD, of course of course installing all the necessary drivers on the system. After you install Windows scan your RAM embedded application following the instructions on the website http://composs.ru/test-ram-for-problems/
6. But I think you're just running lots of background applications NOT NEEDED particularly in the startup, which devour the resources of your RAM and CPU. Check these points(1,2) first. If anything, you can always write to me in PM, perhaps more than help!

P. S you Have a really processor with integrated graphics core, then the first thing to check through a connector and where the monitor is connected(must be connected to the connector on the video card)!!!

T
TownSparrow 14.05.20

Update driver and perezapustit the game, I was like Deus Ex: Mankind Devided

M
Maks19.92 14.05.20

The delusion of some kind. Iron is almost the same (the config in a profile), only the operatives more. Off hairworks 70-80 fps, with occasional dips to 55. But I don't think your problem is RAM, because when I put the second bar, before it was 8GB, and fps has not changed.

p
pasmys 14.05.20

Alex Kayfoviy
here is a question by the way therefore, in the devices of the system found two vidyuhi(don't know where there the second might be). Tried to disable, you do not need, only became worse :D but maybe because of her problem. Then returned everything as it was

p
pasmys 14.05.20

Sivka-pro
about the monitor, ordered a computer at the office hyperpc along with all the peripherals(monitor, keyboard, mouse ears). When he came to the computer, installed everything in the workplace, at home, and the monitor attached two cables to connect. Maybe that's the problem, tried it on each plug, the problem is not solved =(

p
pasmys 14.05.20

here's the system load in the running game, in the game at the start of the game are.
firewood are the new, antivirusnika checked, everything is clean(of viruses should not be as I thought, the computer six months no). When you first turn stood license of Windows 7, but upgraded to 10 because the computer gave a message that the current version of Windows does not support all functions of the processor and recommended to update to 10.

p
pasmys 14.05.20

Sivka-pro
All the problem was solved!!! The problem was in the connection monitor :D it was connected to the motherboard, you were right, the back of the system unit had 3 connectors under the monitor(2 in 1 motherboard and a video card =) thank you very much, sorry for lamerstvo :D the game already flew :DDD

S
Sivka-pro 14.05.20

pasmys
Hallelujah! Congratulations!!!