3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kane Edition 14.05.20 01:01 pm

The recent update of the game (playstation 4) (FIFA 17)

The day before yesterday I downloaded the update is about 500 MB then the game is pretty much changed.

All the players have become more blunt.

Defenders don't really cover the obvious areas, run away from the ball, open position.

Beat past the empty gate or to touch the ball before a corner - before it was not a very frequent action - now it happens every time. Let me go, don't touch - no, it flies like the last time.

I thought a long time not playing and just weaned, but still, changes have occurred very striking.

Online I score from many different long distance. The balls are purely into the top corner, very often.

I always liked the game more than the passing in midfield, with goals from beautiful combinations. Now it is not. The ball away was both easier and more difficult: the defenders can just skip enemy and do nothing (run away from 2-3 players) , but the defender miraculously, insert foot...

After update played 10 games, and direct aversion arose to the game from this.

Tell me I'm exaggerating or similar feelings and have other players?
2 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bulat2525 14.05.20

Kane Edition
On a PC the same.

g
gafon2 14.05.20

There are such feelings, they were earlier periodically. Happens in the beginning of the match it is clear that everyone is against you.