3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egor_Pskov 14.05.20 01:01 pm

Questions on Duke Nukem Forever (Duke Nukem Forever)

Questions on Duke Nukem Forever
In this thread you can ask any questions on the game. Exception: technical questions and questions about the passing game.

For questions of a technical nature created on the theme of Technical problems.
For questions on the passing game created by the theme of the Passing of Duke Nukem Forever.
106 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inzhener-Grobovschik 14.05.20

How to pass the time in Duke Burger,when there is still in the toilet (where 2 garbage on the floor),hole in the wall and the wire hanging?I declined and explosions it shattered,so no,you can't slip =( Throw off if you save after this point...

a
another678 14.05.20

Tell me in the beginning, can't kill the big robot when it falls there is a button PRB what is it? I have all the buttons periclinal!

I
Inzhener-Grobovschik 14.05.20

Already had this question...Hint - a big button =\

B
BlO_oD 14.05.20

They are in two files:
last.sav
last.dcp

Is stored depending on the crack:
C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\SKIDROW\57900\Storage
or
D:\Games\Duke Nukem Forever\System

Archive pour kudanit and give referring and to which came.
I decided in the end after killing the underwater snake

[
[BENDER_RUS] 14.05.20

Is there any crack for Duke Nukem Forever, what would mats do not zapisyvala?

V
VeNoM225 14.05.20

The update came out, who knows what thread it updates?

l
leoferum 14.05.20

Nagano
I did not understand that.specify the installation path of put on another local drive?Put default
sNICKers85
directX obnovlyaetsya at the end of the installation,but not as 1.9%.
another678
Space

S
S_U_L_T_A_N. 14.05.20

people have me from repak by razor1991 (it seems so is written )) like me at the den of things to unlock and the machine food to be very happy must be like a LVL easy like CoD

G
Grodis 14.05.20

S_U_L_T_A_N.
Just do there is LVL, you just have to play multiplayer to earn the machine.

m
markangel 14.05.20

please tell Yon how I can't doiti to was giving the Duke what to do so I walk up to him tell pohjoista

A
Alex25051 14.05.20

It is not necessary to write at once in two threads the same!

v
vitalya12 14.05.20

people do not tell me!!! downloaded save for Duke Nukem Forever, written copy in the System folder, doesn't work! what are they doing??

A
Alex25051 14.05.20

So you have another crack, go to folder: C:\Users\Имя your accounts\AppData\Local and hammer files last.sav last.dcp in the search. They will be in any of the subfolders!

A
Alex25051 14.05.20

So this patch is in the files on this forum, and don't need any letitbit!

A
A.Soldier of Light 14.05.20

It virusnyak most likely 8) Noob came in and immediately the link to the left gave... as old as the world.

A
Alexander_Vesker 14.05.20

people how to re-game?start a new game writes everything to fold.to continue company.since killing the Emperor and jump in vertalet.in CheMax written codes to enter in the extras.I don't have.or is it because of the pirates right?as the same you can re-clear the game with what accumulated

A

start a new game writes everything to fold
Let it doesn't scare you. All the achievements, if your version of the game they are, will remain. A new game starts and no problems. Let's say you passed the game on medium difficulty level. Now I want to high. Here and start.

A

where are the cheats?searched and not found.love to beat the game first without them.and then with the song stepping.so much fun

A

Yes, that's with the game kasyak.long and resistant fought so the saves were made.completed.but as the game gets boring after a tiny ego.as you can fix it?

A

Apparently, you specifically broke the game. You can try to take it again. On Easy.