3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JonyN5 14.05.20 01:04 pm

Where to buy? steam or uplay? (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Can't decide where to buy?
In Steam? Will run through it, but there is a community cards.
In Uplay? Will only run in there and all
Are there any other advantages of each platform to make the choice?
18 Comments
Sort by:
T
ThurboCat 14.05.20

JonyN5 wrote:
Are there any other advantages of each platform to make the choice?
JonyN5 wrote:
there are community cards.
Definitely Steam.

r
robben_555 14.05.20

Give it to me.

J
JonyN5 14.05.20

ThurboCat
Yes, but
JonyN5 wrote:
Will run through it
and then yupley, what for me is a real bummer? For cards? it make me laugh..so I'm asking what else might be useful?

J
JonyN5 14.05.20

robben_555
On the free weekend enough.

K
KIRILL-AX 14.05.20

suggest uplay..... there may be problems with steam,game from they and they have their own native-uplay

p
pksm 14.05.20

Take uplay out there 749, plus 20% discount for 100 points

F
FevGust 14.05.20

over 700 were taken from the website immediately in aplee. Others do not see the advantages of this platform and cons but in principle no)

d
ded_dimitriy 14.05.20

And what prevents to link the Incentive and Jublee ? Buy the game the Incentive,if you will,and it you have a gun in Uplai will appear.And there already run through what I want.

A
Andrey Baulin 14.05.20

As I recall, earlier in uplai was not the Russian version. Bought, but then again threads on the forums created - how to put Russian language.
Now can have changed.

N
Novi France 14.05.20

Andrew Baulin
it seems so they never came

a
apeera 14.05.20

By far the stim... Had 2 account on uple hacked them, but the incentive Akku for 6 year. Do the conclusions.

A
AL5 14.05.20

ded_dimitriy wrote:
And there already run through what I want.
In any case to run without uplay impossible.

J
JonyN5 14.05.20

pksm1981
Did the discount will work on the purchase of the game, which is already at a discount??

p
pksm 14.05.20

JonyN5
Yes I was at the time a picker for the Division took the rainbow for 599,60

J
JonyN5 14.05.20

pksm1981
Thank you. Really got 599,60 R.

p
pksm 14.05.20

JonyN5
Please

i
imitator26 14.05.20

Andrew Baulin
All you say is true, they have in the store (uplay) is a complete mess and buying in their store most likely that you will get the European version of the game in which a bunch of languages other than RU. Even distribute free games ( ubi30) in our region and give the European version that would then all have fun banging in support and requested to exchange for ru region.

For example, the purchase of the game FAR CRY®3 - THE LOST EXPEDITIONS in store.ubi.com the game is only in Eng and if you want this game in jublee and still only RU voice acting need to buy the game from our office. dealers for example http://www.shop.buka.ru/game/Far_Cry_3_Propavshie_Ekspedicii I understand that this agreement yubikov and localization game.

That is why I stopped to take game uplayи preferred him to a better steam/

i
ishilyaev023 14.05.20

Help. Bought on Steam, the idea was supposed to issue a key to activate in Uplay, but he's gone (either I'm blind or key is really not).
Maybe I need to wait for the end of the installation, and as it happens in some games, the key will be given?