3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maksoncik 14.05.20 01:06 pm

Help to adjust the mouse sensitivity in the game! (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Help to adjust the mouse sensitivity in the game! I will be grateful!
9 Comments
Sort by:
a
adikus1 14.05.20

maksoncik
How can we help you? as you comfortably and attitude,each with its own mouse,its sensitivity, your preference to how things should behave in the sight

m
maksoncik 14.05.20

adikus1
In the game's settings! the speed camera!

A
AL5 14.05.20

maksoncik
Well, try this:
Speed review 20
The speed of sight 50

Aiming below 50 is too slow for me personally.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 14.05.20

It probably is very difficult to understand the settings of the game and to set for themselves.

m
maksoncik 14.05.20

AL5
Thanks, I'll try!

m
maksoncik 14.05.20

Frontier buccaneer
Yes no not difficult,just a mouse I have is not a game and try! and the other would be nice!

o
oligarh565046 14.05.20

And mouse acceleration can somehow be removed, or smoothing?

b
burwavek1ng 14.05.20

IMHO I chose ISO game first, if you have a game pad, and second if you use all your carpet, if you're using the whole carpet, that is, from one edge to the other edge, then this passage, you have in the game should be 360 degrees about the horizontal sensitivity and sensitivity aiming at me 3 times less than horizontal.

oligarh565046
You go to control Panel => Put the category icons => Choose Mouse => pointer Options => Remove the check mark from the Enable enhanced pointer and voila mouse acceleration disabled.

P
Pribor Bolt 14.05.20

burwavek1ng
I described how to disable in windows,it's in the game doesn't help,the mouse, everything is exactly as if the acceleration works.it's somewhere in the config file must be disabled,was a guide of some sort