3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gestahl 14.05.20 01:07 pm

Just started playing, already mad (Total War: Warhammer)

He began a campaign for zverolov. Two factions ruled, then suddenly behind me starts to run the army for the third with much larger forces, I only have one army, more characters did not buy the army they did not shake. So these creatures with superior forces chasing me pissing all over the map, what a mess, how to get rid of them? Respite to gather a new army is not allowed. What the heck is that.. What right do they have to chase me down on other people's territories? I now start all over again because it is hni????
24 Comments
Sort by:
S
Space marine286 14.05.20

And who is being chased by the Empire or orcs

S
Sergey Bochkov28052002 14.05.20

Gestahl
Wait for the chaos tearfully ask so he kept sareal, and then cowardly stab in the back with horns!

G
Gestahl 14.05.20

What locks, if zverolov no locks.

m
magister1 14.05.20

Gestahl
Look who are fighting, and run there. Just make sure the there was killed. Not the right rollout in early development. Suggest, for the Empire, or vampire take place, or, for dwarves, orcs. For the orcs, with their dialogues, fun to play, even the names of buildings. Leave Zverolov, and chaos, then, there is already experience necessary. Remembered the orcs, we still have to go.;)

S
Space marine286 14.05.20

todor7
So he plays for zverolov and after him the other faction

m
menestrel2s 14.05.20

Gestahl
And how difficult is it to set up camp? when lhere deployed, you are hidden from the map, the enemies can't see you, sit a couple of moves in the camp and leave. What's the problem?

t
todor7 14.05.20

Space marine286
ATP I myself am blind))) tired from work

j
jopapapa 14.05.20

Let me guess, you run the other zverolov army, after reaching a peak amount of rage?

t
todor7 14.05.20

jopapapa
better continues to run....

S
Slava Shavlak 14.05.20

XS,everything seems easy,but if you spirotel the game,I highly do not respect and do you piss me off purely because of the fact that I bought the game and all the dlc. To understand you can,but that's the feeling)))

T
TonyMen 14.05.20

Thank Shavlak
Respect is not bought, lol.

E
Elik348 14.05.20

Thank Shavlak
Chill. For us, litsushnikov, opened a normal movie, the patches, and the joy that we supported good developers that produce not only paid DLC. And we are pleased with the second part, Union campaigns and more generous DLC policy. I heard what they said? Due to the fact that the first part and its DLC sold well, we're going to release more free DLC for the second part

S
Slava Shavlak 14.05.20

TonyMen
Um,what?

S
Slava Shavlak 14.05.20

Elik348
Yes, it's okay,I'm too much piracy,but it's just a feeling,it is stupid and contradictory,just shared,well, about respect,I bent, I'm sorry)

m
magister1 14.05.20

Elik348
More free DLS. Free DLS, Carl! A more generous policy DLC, people are happy that prices of DLS will be smaller, and the skirt for the orcs to be pink for free. Respect, would be if they said that the DLS will not be with 1-2 heroes for the price of a game, race new will be free, and if we want to release the DLS it will be a campaign level in the game. That's a normal attitude.

E
Elik348 14.05.20

magister1
Uh, dude, have you actually seen what was the DLC? The game has NO DLC with 1-2 heroes which is like a game. Damn, there is generally no PAID DLC with 1-2 heroes. The King and The Warlord and The Grim and the Grave are on the 300r, but in addition to the heroes bring unique units. All DLC characters are free. DLC with new races is 670р except Britanii, they are free and discovers his 3-4 races, I don't remember exactly.

The developers have said that the free DLC will be more. What they will introduce a new game more content. And you whine that this is still inadequate relationship. Just like a child-pirate. You just have all free. And all bad.

E
Elik348 14.05.20

magister1
if they said that the DLS will not be with 1-2 heroes for the price of a game - Show me this DLC in the game. Prombandal, Wursig, Grey wizard, Isabella - free

the new race will be free - Bretonia free

but if we want to release the DLS it will be with the level of campaigns of the main game - or maybe just a third part for free? Maybe make all DLC free? Then why do developers bother with them if there is no profit? There will be DLC, why should they? Why do you need a new race? Lorne why do you campaign? Why do you merge campaigns? Why do you need new heroes? New units? Or still want? Well, if you want, why not compromise with developers? Part of the DLC for free, and the other part for a fee. In the first part it took, and now they say that free will be more!

Damn, magister1, as I have hit with you. If only all free for you. And DLC and game, and do not think that the developers need money, too. If YOU were a developer you would be working for free?

m
magister1 14.05.20

Elik348
Developers need a game to add, no DLS, as it was before, to earn money for the full version and not throw as the dogs from the table. You support the opinion that a person pays for something that should already be in the game originally. Example, you want to buy chocolate, but it was shared and told you that one piece I buy, at full price, and then another one will buy too for the price. Really, why DLS? If it is all in the game originally, as it should be, we're not buying the car to her then life to use! Protection of DLS, where we lived. Protection of DLS, Carl!

E
Elik348 14.05.20

magister1
See how it works:
Every new unit, every music in the game is somehow man-hours, which increases the cost of the game and the chance that it will not pay off. So, with such a position, it is dangerous to bring into play everything that is in the head. This will increase the salaries of developers, and may not pay off, which will increase the loss and could kill an entire campaign. Ask THQ how she tried to create in one game, but it failed and the campaign was unable to cope with the decline. It's not about DLC in General, about what the cost of the game, the amount of her Oceania and man-hours are all interrelated.

Now look at Total War: Warhammer. The original game you don't like? Do you think that it is not worth the money? How many races was at the start of the TTW and in DoWIII? Game developers are paid off and they could never release any DLC. Or they could do like Overkill with my PAYDAY 2. To release the game, and then rivet and rivet paid DLC. In short, DLC is not something totally bad just by definition. This downloadable kontetom. Ideally - new, expanding the game and increasing the duration of her life. And Yes, the SA apologized for the Chaos race, which was originally in the game, it cut out and made as paid DLC, it was. But New heroes, new races with NEW campaigns, NEW content, and not cut. The developers could not bring it into play immediately, because this would increase risk, cost and in General could not like players.

So Yes, I defend DLC from such narrow-minded like you who think ALL DLC is something cut from the game. Because DLC DLC - hatred. Some developers cut content, and some bring. BUT! In every point of view: DLC for wahi - not IMBA and not something critical. You can not buy. And if you do all DLC is evil, try to create a game. Let's say you did it, but you want to bring in something new. Then you have to work for FREE or not work at all. And what will you choose? Open your mind, man. Not all DLC is evil and the cut content, though such lot and

m
magister1 14.05.20

Elik348
The development of new parts, that's what I'll do, and all I could not to show in the first part, takes second, with the new company, even now the second part,like a Supplement to the first.