3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mauntin 14.05.20 01:08 pm

Technical problems (Total War: Warhammer)

write here the bugs, problems, etc. and methods for their solution
20 Comments
Sort by:
I
Iasthope 14.05.20

i5 3.4 ghz| GTX980| 16gb operatives = the game is loaded for 5 minutes, then comes the video (black screen only sound) and cannot boot anymore, you're out.

a
alexmenyo 14.05.20

Does not start .Hanging loading screen in Total War and Warhammer all(the Iron rules of PECS, Core I7 970 8 GB operative

M
Mr.Tako 14.05.20

Iasthope
The same problem when there was a black screen with sound just waited another 5 minutes After it worked

E
Elidias 14.05.20

Offline play will not hang, wait for a patch. The fact is that when you go online run online battles and chat. And when you enter the network menu on the battle or chat freezes on dead. I think the problem of denovo another can't be because of predidushih games nebylo such problems.

h
h00weh 14.05.20

Elidias
Where does denovo ?))))

R
Rayroiz 14.05.20

the exact same problem, starts,the main window and all,slipped a couple of times before the movie and hung out there

G
Giddras 14.05.20

The same problem. but after a while loaded. The main thing is not to poke anything and wait. Corrected those that went to the mode of window

P
PAWEEL 14.05.20

How to remove the lock in 30 fps!? =/

F
Fernantos 14.05.20

Yesterday the game worked fine, today after 10-15 minutes the game started to hang.... even the task Manager process does not close. Rebooted the computer 5 times already, probably due to this garbage.

g
golovastik1233 14.05.20

Iasthopeтоже thing I . don't know what to do .

O
Omnikrok 14.05.20

Start the game, there is a launch window game steam, and then all! For a few seconds, the tipo plays Warhammer and then disappears. What to do, tell me.

A
Anti Venom 14.05.20

PivCo
same garbage, even the integrity of cache checked.

n
nikalai15 14.05.20

guys help me damn I was playing yesterday, bought the incentive after the training so she's not going byte error does tell me what to do

B
Brotello 14.05.20

They do at least one patch release or scored in the game.

v
vidgin 14.05.20

Guys, tell me:
does not work the pause in the battle, and a General slow down/speed up time. The difficulty level is High (following the average). It's because of difficulty level or a bug?

N
Nightma[R]e 14.05.20

vidgin
Pause only in the Legendary complexity is absent. And on account of time bar don't know, I myself do not use it (the difficulty level does not affect the scrolling time).

v
vidgin 14.05.20

Nightma[R]e wrote:
Pause only in the Legendary complexity is absent. And on account of time bar don't know, I myself do not use it (the difficulty level does not affect the scrolling time).
I restarted the game and everything started to work. Probably was a glitch...

How do you play without scrolling? Wait until one army runs from one side of the map to another?)

A
Alex Bog 14.05.20

not accrue a reward for completing the first objective of the company.what can be the reason? the company behind the vampires

w
wedun 14.05.20

Start with the English language, despite the fact that everything everywhere is set to Russian. XS what to do.

j
jabba1000 14.05.20

Warhammer Toatal War? help please, have played with each other 15 hours of the campaign on the grid, and the next day wrote to him that he can't come with me when I load a campaign, it generates a response that error save not found http://forums.playground.ru/empire_total_war/gde_nahoditsya_papka_s_sohraneniyami-557143/ help please, what can I do ??? very sorry napryazhenii 15 hours of the game, not miss, maneuvers, and now PPC. the saves and he threw off etc. please help to solve the problem =(( and Yes, add us as a friend to the incentive we spire on the grid jabba1000 I have 923 hours in Vaxjo.