3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Syava Targoniy 14.05.20 01:33 pm

Quint. Rare cards. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all. Passed Quint with the innkeeper. Where else can you get rare cards or quests to Quint?
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Syava Targoniy 14.05.20

I would be very grateful for the link to the guide on gwinto with a list of all the maps and descriptions of where to take them. Thanks in advance!

B
BrianCurtis 14.05.20

Syava Targoni
There is such an option really.
http://www.gosunoob.com/witcher-3/witcher-3-gwent-cards-list/

S
Saloknir 14.05.20

In addition to the quest innkeepers have the usual, play with them and with all with whom you can play.The cards have shown with a different example: first, I won the Philip Algart, loaded a save, he won the same innkeeper Emile Regis

S
Syava Targoniy 14.05.20

Saloknir
And how many cards you can usually win the regular innkeeper? You can play until you lost an item in the dialogue?

L
LexIV 14.05.20

Plz tell me where to find a map truly. only she remained and :((((
each Persian can be one to WIN and the innkeepers for 4 to buy

S
Saloknir 14.05.20

Syava Targoni
Only 1 map to win

L
LexIV 14.05.20

BrianCurtis
on that resource all the cards in one instance described. I second Archer brown are looking for banners for example, but there are shown only the location of the first

A
Anataniel Black 14.05.20

Alexander Ivanov 111
Map Truly gives the druid a mission, near the sacred oak (on an skellige) at the entrance to druid cave will be a man, tell you to tell the silent druid and in return will give truly.

A
Artem_Apo 14.05.20

Guys please tell me where I can win the map Philippa Eilhart and the Siege tower?!