3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
djjack 14.05.20 01:33 pm

Sale on STEAM or every year the same thing.

I'm just amazed with these guys! Already earned billions every year preparing for this sale every year they can't do to run STEAM normally on this day. Well, you lack the server capacity, well, then you hire them for those 2 weeks or do a sale by region. 2 weeks in one area of the Globe, 2 in another, and so on. Now again, it is impossible to go in to the list of recommended to get these labels nor in the wish list to view the discounts even. I'm not talking about to get to the buying process. And the situation, judging by the reviews of comrades from other countries, widespread and clearly not only in my godforsaken city.

In General, resent and do not understand how with such a turnover you can be such a redneck, huh, Gabe? We at all desire can not buy anything, or is it originally so specifically designed? Rhetorical questions...
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 14.05.20

Just come over later and all

K
KIRA09 14.05.20

You all support your money!

Z
Zlonchello 14.05.20

Try tomorrow! Or was hot?

M
Madevi 14.05.20

Don't buy anything from that sale may come to their senses.

R
Rekombo27 14.05.20

Basically, these problems the first couple of hours and then fine.Still renting servers is not a cheap affair and make sense to rent for a couple of days there.

d
djjack 14.05.20

Rekombo27
I wouldn't say that it is expensive - http://www.ukraine.com.ua/dedicated/. My company too a couple of times rented a dedicated server in 12-13gg contest. In Europe and the U.S. prices even lower.And the link price per month, not Paul. Could a company like Valve, to rent a dozen of servers for some unfortunate 500-700$ and totally unload the stream. Even if MTS, Movida Corona or Promodj can afford it, then Gabe especially needs. Another issue is that he probably has Jewish roots...

J
JUnnAmmED 14.05.20

djjack
From the fact that they rent some more servers to the load is not going anywhere and will still be drops and lag.When starts the sale is a huge influx of users and servers can not cope with it,because before that the flow was significantly less.

N
Neveroyatnyy Kleynman 14.05.20

Hmm, the incentive is already about 200 games, taken on the sales, well if played pieces in 20-30 of them