3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem Severin 14.05.20 01:34 pm

Not running F. A. R for pirates! (NieR: Automata)

The point is, put the mod correctly as many videos on YouTube but panel when pressing the correct key does not appear. What to do, can someone in the know?
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 14.05.20

To buy a license, no?

a
ayyrasmus 14.05.20

download FAR from the official github'and the author, maybe this is some kind of curve

(https://github.com/Kaldaien/FAR/releases/download/far_062/FAR.7z)

C
Chuck_Norris_ 14.05.20

Enamel Suna
played CEE miracle, managing not like without fashion F. A. R why it was impossible for the whole screen to play ) the Verdict is definitely worse and more boring dark solds 3, will go on to pass it, because it's a masterpiece in terms of gameplay with swords, axes and God knows what, there are enemies far more interesting a hundred thousand times ) Why do I need it ENT downloaded to try with torrnet really don't need this ) decent games are not enough Wake that even the gift I would like to play ) Let sawing shooter gta 5 and I'll buy them well, at least as MGS 5 or prey ) I have this game and some others bought as they are a worthy purchase, and let the rest go to the forest )

C
Chuck_Norris_ 14.05.20

Artem Severin
Is the author himself has put piracy protection look serchenya version of this mod )

C
Chuck_Norris_ 14.05.20

I have it worked but without combinaci buttons and menu settings of the campaign you must manually edit the txt file)
http://www.playground.ru/files/nier_automata_far_mod_v0_5_7_4_dlya_polucheniya_igrabelnogo_fps_na_slabyh_videokartah_urovnya_gtx460_gtx650_i_vyshe-154593/

W
Wrackman 14.05.20

19lexa19
Damn now would GTA V be considered a level (despite the fact that it does not hold to any part of Zelda where yy MUTE)
PS Bloody stool under the name of prey don't equate with MGS, the brain is not yet Mature enough jerk

Q
QUlCK 14.05.20

Artem Severin
You just have to find a hacked f.a.r. mod or buy a license for sale. The game is quite worth purchasing, the more discount

C
Chuck_Norris_ 14.05.20

Wrackman
moron is you, MGS 5 blatantly unfinished until the end so I put it next to prae but as the gameplay the game is interesting and the plot is excellent but unfinished, I even waited for the end when they finished the patch but no Kojima kicked out and it became not care ) prey the game and that the volume for Zelda gameplay turd and the story of magic gnomes )

s
shecter666 14.05.20

Enamel Suna
to pay 2K for not optimized guano,good advice you give)

A
Anomel Suna 14.05.20

19lexa19
Dask Souls - not a slasher, and action-RPG. This is the same if you compare Metal Gear Rising and Deus Ex - ie complete nonsense.
shecter666
Why then I play once or guano? Caledoni yourself with your own words leave

s
shecter666 14.05.20

Enamel Suna
I didn't say that the game is guano,but buying it is strictly impossible

A
Anomel Suna 14.05.20

shecter666
shecter666 wrote:
to pay 2K for not optimized guano
shecter666 wrote:
I didn't say that the game is guano
No, that's what you said

shecter666 wrote:
I didn't say that the game is guano
shecter666 wrote:
but buying it is strictly impossible
If the game is normal, then why can't it buy? Where is the logic?

s
shecter666 14.05.20

Enamel Suna
if you can not find it in two posts,it's time to develop mentally,and then you're bad

K
KiriIl2511 14.05.20

People still think that the fashion is a license validation.... The author removed after a couple of days after the burglary.

D
Demonyx 14.05.20

19lexa19
Developers, of course, it is very important your opinion. Yoko Taro and all Platinum Games the game Square Enix has listened to your criticism. After all, the fact that the game sold well sucks. Most importantly - reasoned(no) criticism of such a special and expert like you.