3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fadja ment 14.05.20 01:34 pm

Where it is necessary to not invest a lot of money

I have 1000$.but I want to put into circulation ,where would you recommend to invest that little thing ,I understand that for such money will not do anything,but I want to generate income though not large,the banks are unreliable
39 Comments
Sort by:
0Bers0 14.05.20

Genik_pedik
Better put the grass on the money, in my garden,and then push ,or he will smoke
It seems to me that you haven smoke.

G
General_Kruzo 14.05.20

Genik_pedik
Banks are not reliable? The most reliable banks of glass.
In fact, to get a small income need investment many greater than$ 1,000, the business plan is for you to write?
Sites
what's wrong with Russian banks in terms of deposits and keeping the money?
Not cost-effective, low interest on deposits.

O
OMEGATRONN 14.05.20

Where it is necessary to not invest a lot of money

How is this missed? Or is this illiterate? The word ' small' written TOGETHER.And this man I will advise where to invest? /or raises this issue./ Kudo me and what to invest I KAKNAU he will understand,but I can give advice to the author of the topic where to invest it; in the textbooks on the Russian language.Sit for them and not pokazivaca until you has learned at least the material for the third class.In order not Tremezzo.

W
Wing42 14.05.20

OMEGATRONN wrote:
How is this missed? Or is this illiterate?
The most obvious and easy you self-assertion left. And now you find me without the help of the Internet a mistake in the word ribulosebisphosphate, just so competent.

s
saa0891 14.05.20

Spend on your girlfriend.

W
Wing42 14.05.20

saa0891 wrote:
Spend on your girlfriend.
He Pedik, which he might be a girl?

n
nikita2112 14.05.20

Genik_pedik
According to the nick, you should change the money in small bills, roll into a tight tube and shove them up his... Well, he guess.

O
OMEGATRONN 14.05.20

How did I not see MAIN /Genik_pedik/ ? In mlyat survived! Fagot proudly and openly declare himself.Somewhere in a derogatory and almost abusive form...would /once we have secured the whole world to educate about their ILLNESS/ to come up with something more euphonious than pedik this is about ignorance not refuse /it is this theme and drew/.Wow what in one person's dignity...then you and Peder...ment and ignorance.Just a storehouse!
PS Note to the supporters of this....like it....tolerance; the term pederasty is the official medical designation of this disease, and is neither an insult or something offensive.This is the case if someone push you to roll me pred or ban.But nick this tovarischa,and the audacity of such posturing really offends the feelings of normal citizens.

O
OMEGATRONN 14.05.20

genarek1
spend on whores, and then for treatment. Though fun...
With such a fun fuck off....no genitals are not Nepalese.

B
Bombardirovschik 14.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
pohmelyatsya to staring juicier. hangover party - itself not to respect

o
oltr 14.05.20

OMEGATRONN
tripping

D
Domoi 14.05.20

To kickstarter.

W
Wing42 14.05.20

oltr wrote:
tripping
As Confucius used to say (whether he, or at least a great thinker Jason Statham, historians still have not agreed on this point): In the same river can not enter twice, but once opened pukan will be opened more than once.

O
OMEGATRONN 14.05.20

Wing42 And you seem to be the one to shit water...just water.Well,Yes, there is such a category. And mind you I have any side was not concerned...so what's the problem?

W
Wing42 14.05.20

OMEGATRONN
Your judgment is categorically not true, because I am very selective and follow my own principles. In my field of vision includes only the aggressors, savage, radical dissidents, tearful melancholic, citizens in need of attention and approval and other culicinae.
Why are so many of them - a separate issue.
You have to think not over the undeniable fact that I am a scoundrel, but the reason you were on my list.

O
OMEGATRONN 14.05.20

Wing42
To be honest I do not care for your list and on other aspects relating to you.I'm not a gift,but has enough tact not clinging to people having diametrically different view from yours.You think you are the Messiah,a priori-a prophet? The list from him.A filing is not present?For God's sake...you are many, and one more or less-the sky will not collapse.Just preselect your list by me...And I'm not saying that you 'rascal',but 'bored trouble maker'is like.

W
Wing42 14.05.20

OMEGATRONN wrote:
To be honest I do not care...
Then you would have hard eggs are not metal. Right, see you later, letters.

f
fog666666 14.05.20

Whores

f
fog666666 14.05.20

Alliation the most productive.accesogratis the cheapest.best manning on малолетоhd