3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
]
]Venom[ 14.05.20 01:34 pm

Green filter... (Fallout: New Vegas)

Green filter, or whatever it was in fol3, don't you think that same came and new Vegas, for a more oppressive atmosphere?
45 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olly-alpha 14.05.20

Wasn't the third a green filter.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 14.05.20

don't you think that same came and new Vegas, for a more oppressive atmosphere?

This filter killed the atmosphere folauta, and you want it back?:)

O
Olly-alpha 14.05.20

Isho one oldfag...

J
JekST 14.05.20

Th for green filter?

A
AlexZebol 14.05.20

Alex2010god
Actually fell 9 instead of 50 with the tail.
Just house just did not deliver the Platinum Chip, which he had to reprogram the system destruction nuclear bombs still in the air.

A
AlexZebol 14.05.20

He played with the green filter because I love the classics (this same style was in the first two Fullauto)

A
AlexZebol 14.05.20

Happythankyoumoreplease
If he killed the atmosphere, it would not put...He was in the first two parts and all was OK.

J
JekST 14.05.20

Well, answer this:what is green filter?

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 14.05.20

this same style was in the first two Fullauto)

Wut?

.He was in the first two parts and all was OK.

Wut?

:what is green filter?

Not really a filter, just the style of the third foul was a dirty green. It was a good hit on the atmosphere, changing it a bit.

-
-Kosh- 14.05.20

Green everything. Your K. O.

J
JekST 14.05.20

So I made sure...

O
Olly-alpha 14.05.20

Mmm... I understand that color blindness affects mostly men, but not in mass order! In the third foul is dirty-green was basically a deserted wasteland, and even then strictly in a certain time of day. In General, the colors of the third are much richer than in Vegas, and in the ruins of Washington, if you pay attention, in General, many locations painted in each color. Largely that is why in the third picture is more beautiful, although it is from vidyuhi depends.

A
Alex2010god 14.05.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

O
Olly-alpha 14.05.20

Oh, jeez... Well, OK. Of the ones that I have in the folder lying around:

pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

Well, a couple of green, for the sake of justice. Or, say, slightly greenish:
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

I remember that the location Arlington most green was, it has given me a headache. For the statistics not good. ;)

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 14.05.20

In the third foul is dirty-green was basically a deserted wasteland, and even then strictly in a certain time of day.

Almost any time of the day.

And Yes, TO suggests that the action of the third fall on the wastelands happening.

O
Olly-alpha 14.05.20

FOR sure the main action takes place in the Capital Wasteland, and the wasteland (in small letters) can be called deserted (there was that word in the quote) around the area.

You need more screenshots? Can take, is simple enough. ;) But pay attention to these, the first five came out very green, isn't it? =)

And I'm here with some experience suggests that the so-called green filter is a stylized, cross processing, giving any image a kind depression plaque in a retro style.

-
-Kosh- 14.05.20

Clever.

A
Alex2010god 14.05.20

Olly-alpha
It seems to me that the mod YOU have,a little cleaning this greenish tint of the atmosphere.

pix.PlayGround.ru

O
Olly-alpha 14.05.20

Alex2010god, I have this mod. I generally fashion almost do not use neither in the third nor in Vegas, with a few exceptions.
It seems to me that the rumors of green filter a little exaggerated. But Arlington cemetery I have looks just like you. What does this mean?

s
sKard 14.05.20

Here you have a green filter in NV,heh heh:PlayGround.ru