3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rebel220 14.05.20 01:35 pm

Will the cooler?

Good day! Phani and connoisseurs glands; the essence of the case : CPU peregrevaetsya of the blue and makes noise . Is this noise audible in the hallway. Changed the Terme, watching different guides, nothing helped . I think to buy the evo212 cooler for the CPU because I do not see a way out .. Maybe someone encountered such problem? Maybe it's in the map chart? Thank you for your attention.

CPU: AMD fx 8 Black édition
Carte graphique : gtx 960 4 gb
Box : z11 plus

PS izvenyayus for dosing errors .
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rekombo27 14.05.20

Will share their experiences.The same overheated CPU, decided to change the thermal paste, took that which always had and why I have it in 1 minute heated to 90 degrees, although this problem after changing the thermal paste wasn't then try a different thermal paste and history repeated itself.Decided then to change the cooler, I bought this one https://www.ulmart.ru/goods/242604 and used the thermal grease that came in the kit, and lo and behold it worked.

S
Shadowarm 14.05.20

Rebel220 wrote:
processor peregrevaetsya of the blue and makes noise . Is this noise audible in the hallway.
The first time I hear the processor noise,ahah

0Bers0 14.05.20

After the first sentence, I did not read further. If a person writes, he and explain anything useless.

R
Rebel220 14.05.20

Rekombo27
Thanks for answering. It seems the change of cooler and quality thermal paste will really use .

Shadowarm
Glad that cheered you up.

0Bers0
Your right .

b
betasisko 14.05.20

and now what is? if boxed, then them when assembling the system unit to immediately change to normal, you need to in the future had no problems.
(Ryazan does not apply)

R
Rebel220 14.05.20

betasisko
The one that was bundled with the CPU.
if boxed, then them when assembling the system unit to immediately change to normal need
Now I'll know.