3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega Todorash 14.05.20 01:35 pm

Encourage games that are worth the money.

Encourage games that are worth the money.
Genre any. Right now just discount.
55 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 14.05.20

Insurgency! moreover, the price is ridiculous, 49 RUB.

V
VVF76ASTR 14.05.20

Genre: Simulation - Assetto Corsa, Dirt Rally; 4x - Endless Legend; Stellaris; Action - Assasin Creed: Black Flag.

J
J4CKSON 14.05.20

Garrys mod

I
Igor Gusevskoy 14.05.20

I advise everyone!!

V
Vampire_98 14.05.20

Tomb Raider: Anniversary

I
Isertq 14.05.20

I would buy the division. definitely worth the money, however better to wait for another discount, for only what was literally a 50% discount on it.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 14.05.20

Of the latest purchased - Far Cry Primal. Somehow liked more the lower the previous part. Maybe more or less unusual setting and the lack of Comedy of chlebowskiego of humor. But my tastes are very specific. You do not understand and advise because nothing will.

M
Macero 14.05.20

Best buy on sale tom clancy's rainbow six siege

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 14.05.20

The elder scrolls online, here I do not regret that bought it (took from the gold edition on sale for 2K). a sort of Morrowind + oblivion, only online. toy super fans elder of scrolls recommend.

S
SLAVTIM 14.05.20

The Resident Evil series good.

T
ThurboCat 14.05.20

Jensen77
That's for sure!

T
ThurboCat 14.05.20

If you are not afraid of difficulties, take Dark Souls 3. The game is very good (the previous part is also available). Hearts of Iron 4 great global strategy. You can even take a new Lark.

S
SemyStall 14.05.20

ThurboCat
Notably you potrollit) 3 Dark hard and the heart-4 izi direct. It is not everyone will understand how to play.

g
grafonoman 14.05.20

Serega Toderas
Tyranny ,Pillars of Eternity series ,Darksiders series, batman arkham asylum and city. deus ex,

D
Ded Sasay 14.05.20

grafonoman
the mete 4

R
Red Barels 14.05.20

Serega Toderas
OUTLAST

T
Tomato77777 14.05.20

There is nothing to buy ((

I
Imkor 14.05.20

Mount and blade, Orcs must die,Shadow tactics,Skyrim,Darksiders,Pillars of Eternity,Project cars(on the fan),Hitman,Dark souls...a lot of different, but not everyone can like different kinds of people...

g
grafonoman 14.05.20

Grandfather Sasay
sure him and the witch forgot

M
MagicHero 14.05.20

Isertq wrote:
I would buy the division. definitely worth the money, however better to wait for another discount, for only what was literally a 50% discount on it.
Rakszas wrote:
Of the latest purchased - Far Cry Primal. Somehow liked more the lower the previous part. Maybe more or less unusual setting and the lack of Comedy of chlebowskiego of humor. But my tastes are very specific. You do not understand and advise because nothing will.
These games worth buying just for the sale took those 2 games with season pass.