3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lasema 14.05.20 01:37 pm

As on the Playground I Ith rune of papermill. (Diablo 2)

Good day, friends! Moved here in early June, when the off somehow ceased to start up - there is a love without explanation. Well, I think, okay.
The questions began immediately. Like stated version 1.13. I rasposledny, 1.14 D. Everything must go perfectly... But the questions began immediately. THEN Akara me sweet smiles, and the reset of stats and skills to include not want. Okay! Then money ceased to intermeddle in the chest. Then in the sanctuary of Diablo, our vrazhiny, his knights... uh-uh, oblivion, castool something wildly reminiscent of Iron maiden. I did not check, bounced off and waited...
But that's all right. The little things, though unpleasant. The drop is there, and it's not that bad: one face is assembled of Isengard, the belt - his gloves - Sanders, the flap has naimoli 157 Defensa... But with worse weapons. Go with Steele on tenaciously, which gathered in the early Loot Golana. Now I'm on the 34th level, Harrogate. Found a good hammer under the Malis. But with runes all tin. Few of them, and not the ones you need. Ith me doesn't want to fall under any angle and degree.
One could certainly make the same still something abruptly. But there should be exceptional, for example, a carrot is the same - what are the chances to find that two sockets in Harrogate the norm? OTO well.
What am I doing wrong? To the Countess to run worn out - this goat Michurinskiy above Nave never dropped. Elqui, sometimes Eld, less shooting. And that's all. Farmleigh chests in three Churrasco for a run one or two runes, and often none. And it's not that. The manhole in Harrogate, mainly in the first location and on the two upper levels of the dungeon Naataka I rune the fall, so any whip or axe exceptionally, with good damage.
But so far, nothing. Yet to run.
Maybe I am nubas impassable, and doing something wrong?
I myself am in the here and now - paladin, level 34. Shake mix: otselot of the ZIL from venegance - Konvikshn. Elemental damage provides in part assistant - raisers of Correcta, partly charmy in the chest to cold and lightning. It works, but I'm afraid the Nightmare will not go away.
52 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 14.05.20

reset of stats and skills to include not want.
Lasema, damn you! it is necessary to the grandmother to go to whispered.

To the Countess run tortured
do volshebno - you can fly.

Shake mix
alter in pure ZIL, vengeance specks. however, the ZIL needs a down rules. but vengeance can stand with Conviction, to the benefit of all and swing. but in doing so he does nothing but listen to this.. :(

m
minovalo 14.05.20

Welcome to my blog the Yes real D2.

R
Rivnyanyn 14.05.20

Ith me doesn't want to fall under any angle and degree
I rented that trash you(Troll:C)

L
Lasema 14.05.20

I rented that trash you(Troll:C)
It will pass.

it is necessary to the grandmother to go to whispered.
And where can I get a grandmother?

alter in pure ZIL
And fishmunky be like? However, they still need to be reached.

do volshebno - you can fly.
Is also an option. Another option is to go to drive single, fashion, sacred, TC, Torchlight, I Sing, just to go... But still a question about this option: where standards fall runes? Or how else to solve the issue with guns? Since I have good shield, which you can consecrate - two-handed swords is not an option. And odnorodnymi ambush, nothing good yet.

m
minovalo 14.05.20

Rules of the runes you fall on the normal, obviously.

L
Lasema 14.05.20

So, all normal farm?

r
redoolf 14.05.20

Try the classics, there are similar problems with the runes there.

L
Lasema 14.05.20

Thank you, though! Comforted!

R
Rivnyanyn 14.05.20

But still the question about this option: where standards fall runes?
Something tells me that you're trash(Troll C)(2)

L
Lasema 14.05.20

Saw Persians with classics playing on Helle. I would be ticking and now on level 34, I'd wear it or not.

L
Lasema 14.05.20

Something tells me that you're trash(Troll C)(2)
Who like to call names, the so-called.
I played a lot on servers. While the possibility was that there was no time like. Hunting took - was excommunicated from the off. Moved here. On off normal Russian-speaking forum did not have much to ask there was nobody. Yes, and all the rules there were with this issue.
Because I thought that who-thread the che-thread advises. Should there be some of his chips. I heard the Persian and faster to pump than offline, just until vduplil how it's done.
Anyway, the question is not about that.

R
Rivnyanyn 14.05.20

Lasema
mmm... You are clearly not a noob, while trying to convince that he is ready to kill time to farm normal difficulty and drop a super-mega rune Itkh, lol into?:With

m
minovalo 14.05.20

Before the train left...

L
Lasema 14.05.20

About non-Nuba - I would not say. I never passed the game. The highest achievements: in the single - level 79, hell, the Fiery river, the paladin. On the server - level 50, nightmare kurast, druid, wolf-Furi, the two-handed sword - that there was, two weeks slabat. I would go further, but...
So any clue about the game, but on servers you can tell have not played. Suggest to hammer on Malis and move on, hoping that will drop something more worthwhile? So tell me, I'm ready to follow.
And Troll, I'm not going this time. Even though he found me such sins in other places - but much other. Not on game forums.
Perhaps the server has some own specifics, which I know nothing. Therefore asked. I'm here a little over a week, in the end.

r
redoolf 14.05.20

Hunting took - was excommunicated from the off
Something tells me that these events have a hidden connection.

L
Lasema 14.05.20

Something tells me that these events have a hidden connection.
redoolf
Me to install it failed.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 14.05.20

as a dude with such a clear brain so long to stay normal?

L
Lasema 14.05.20

If I were sawn from morning till evening, can have on Hella would. And then - and we have to work, and other activities there.

T
Tambov 14.05.20

enough to Troll the beginner)) I will say this, play, read forum and Google) and in a few weeks all will understand)
the fastest way to farm ith write in the chat or free n ith ith n o 2 pg,
no, thanks)) and how to take a LVL 88 for 1 day will too)

R
Rivnyanyn 14.05.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
Yes, Osanna to farm their runes Ithe! Well nupharmic them, which would then at hand was Eni:From