3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Larry_LongDick 14.05.20 01:38 pm

Mysterious Black door. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hi all. In General, it was 3 days ago in the village seems to be called Falkreath well, the one with the logo of the deer head.Walked around the village in the way to another quest and then decided to take a shortcut so I passed through the huge stone or what looked and there is a black door with the skull faces.I am an important fit all pumped up to LVL 12 OPA clicked on E. And then the door was stunned by his voice.Forgive me if I quote wrong he asks me What is the song of life or something and I was like, answer something about the cry of suffering, etc. And he says this they say you are not of the elect go to the forest. It caught my attention but as much as I tried it I was sent off to on I don't want back, maybe anyone of you knows what you need in order to get inside.
11 Comments
Sort by:
K
KUB97 14.05.20

It opens with the passage of the branches of the dark brotherhood

n
nordwind24 14.05.20

Wali in windhelm, there's a little boy right from the city gates in one of the houses, he'll give a quest then opens the door.

L
Larry_LongDick 14.05.20

nordwind24
thank you

L
Larry_LongDick 14.05.20

_BESIK_
thank you

H
Hiddden 14.05.20

Better to start go to riften in the I the Orphanage and kill Grelot Good then to windhelm, so it's easier.

M
MelShlemming 14.05.20

_
_AsHKoR_ 14.05.20

Answer Silence my brother" and everything is OK

v
vftor 14.05.20

Perform this entire sequence, I became a member of the Dark brotherhood. Contracts to murder accepted, but not yet performed. Want to wait for the Keeper with the night Mother and then kill everyone. What will happen when I kill all ?

v
vftor 14.05.20

_BESIK_
In what sense is silence ? Will be the end of the Dark brotherhood ? And who from the good people could suffer from this ?

M
MrDemonRush 14.05.20

vftor
As far as I know, you can't destroy the brotherhood if you killed Astrid at the beginning of the line quests. They just are immortal.

v
vftor 14.05.20

MrDemonRush
In short I don't like to bother with them. Banged Astrid and everyone else in the Sanctuary of the Dark brotherhood code of killall. I think that after that the Dark brotherhood is finished once and for all.