3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
amarkeloff 14.05.20 01:38 pm

Need help. Missing product from the hopper. (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hoarded goods to sell them for a tidy sum, yesterday went to check on the availability of raw materials, and it was empty, of goods left at 20K.

Did someone with a problem like this? How to be?

Thanks in advance
7 Comments
Sort by:
U
Udalennyy Akkaunt 2 14.05.20

Could just not be maintained due to weak or no connection

D
Dakar13 14.05.20

Option a - the item is indeed stolen, as is the case with drawers for office warehouses. Not that pseudo-Petrosyan above, and mobs. Put the security, the likelihood of theft decreases significantly.
Option B - this is another strangeness update. As the explosions on the approach to the bunker, the sinking of new developments and so on. There can only shrug, because rocky greed forget to tie your to their update and more stable performance.

a
amarkeloff 14.05.20

Thanks for the reply. The guards immediately set, so that the steal could not think.
Is there any possibility to write them directly and ask? Just the sense of time in that bunker, if you do not insure against such )))))

D
Dakar13 14.05.20

What's the point? Theft is a random event, consider that you were just unlucky. If the goods are lost because of bad update, the more it makes no sense to write, in the best case, I get some crazy response from the bot, type Thank you for contacting us, we are working on it.

PS. In General, contact the Technicals rock is a waste of time in 99.9 percent of cases. Will not achieve anything.

o
origamikiller 14.05.20

amarkeloff wrote:
The guards immediately set, so that the steal could not think.
I don't know about hopper, but with a biker warehouse, and security took away the goods. Just like the probability of randomness is reduced.

L
Lukash VI 14.05.20

If a warehouse is robbed, the receptionist is on the phone. Here, perhaps, was this pepper, Agent 14, to call. If the call is steamed himself to blame. If there was a call, it's definitely a bug. Tech support if you write, then write in English. But I would have scored. even if you answer, it's such a long way...

M
MiGamer86 14.05.20

Dakar13 wrote:
In General, contact the Technicals rock is a waste of time
Write are usually the ones who never spoke.
How many times asked always solved the problem. If the glitch/bug was the place to be lost to compensate.